Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

loool ,Che is that so.

anyone of you guys know,what this maahmaah means...Kas naag ,kadalooob rageed kaagadambeyey la iskuma haleeyo.

Originally posted by Buuxo:

loool ,Che is that so.

anyone of you guys know,what this maahmaah means...Kas naag ,kadalooob rageed kaagadambeyey la iskuma haleeyo.

kas = caqli

kadaloob = kambadhuudhsi or fadhi

translates into naag gadashaa nin waxx u sheegay iskuma halayn kartid or something of the sort

-Lily-   

I thought you all have realized by now that Somali mah mah are far from kind to women (and that is an understatement)

Buuxo   

^Thanks

:mad: I knew it wasnt something nice, .Gosh it sucks not understanding somali very well, everything turns into sarbeeb.

STOIC   

I do not like to defend people, as I should when they are ganged up on, but I’m not liking the way these visitors of troll corner calling my girl a cow( i don’t want to even repeat it). As someone with an arm band of authority in this corner I shall put some of these guys on probations. If weren’t for the internet barrier I shall have made them gag or swallow their spiteful blood.I sense a perculiar ugliness about them when they call her the cow.I could make them dissipate into thin air, but then again they are not next to me.Let me whipe my paddle of tears. :mad:

^All we are saying is if you have a thing for CL, it is ok to admit.

Buuxo....And I was under impression you actually what that meant.

Stoic...You sir have become a girl :D

Buuxo   

^no Che, It was the Kas part that i didn't understand and was afraid to ask.but thanks to the anonymity of the internet, I didnt need to worry about ceebowbeeyn.

^LoooooooooooooooL

since being anonymous and all, does anybody know what is Sariir Saar means. Apparently, Somali Bantus do this after girl is married. I heard shaah saar, most common with all Somalis.

STOIC   

CHE, I must maintain a façade of smile while you call me a girl.What an odd and derogatory name you got there for me.You ought to be ashamed of your old prattling self! :D