Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Who asked you or anyone for anything yaa FB. Loool interesting to note how stingy you are though! lol you are pre-empting a request that was or may not even be made! haha.
:D

Hello Lily, CL and Malika. Good to see you girls around.

The message was on the walls. You Broke Burcawi. & Yes,I sting like a Bee smile.gificon_razz.gif

Stoic,Sema!!

-Lily-   

Ibti, don't worry, you'll soon be on the ladder again. Any plans for the long wkend?

FB is using cryptic language to say he would be more than willing to give you money.

Hello Stoic smile.gif *big wave*

Ibtisam   

Hello Stoic, I wanted to send you your own personal salam instead of sharing with the four girls dee! smile.gif *Big wave*

Lily lol yeah. Yes I have plans, sit on my bed and get started on my dissertation.

FB, now why would you get Burco involved in this :mad: you are asking for trouble.

Hello ladies and gentleman (including stoic excl FB)

Bloody hell the weather is awful absolutely awful I just popped outside and got knocked over my the wind +rain, am so not dressed for this weather today .blast it all change of bags means no umbrella darn it all…..

Yes die for fashion, fashion before comfort….ohh how many times I was out and forced to utter those words over and over…

Malika only my toes are warm thank god I was sensible enough to wear boots

STOIC   

Now see I feel better now.I don't feel resentful or cheated.Girls thank you.I care about the Salams.I wish I knew what else to wish for, so I can get it from these girls ;)

FB, whats up hommy!

Ibtisam   

Never fashion before health, you guys are mad. Plus if you are shivering and have goose-bumps, or limping how good could you seriously be looking. Granted that you are not white, so you won't be turning purple...but still. I'd rather look rubbish and be warm and comfortable.

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Ibti, don't worry, you'll soon be on the ladder again. Any plans for the long wkend?

FB is using cryptic language to say he would be more than willing to give you money.

Hello Stoic
smile.gif
*big wave*

Adiga unbaa i fahmo walle ;)

Fiiriya gabdho,Dhaxanta ka seexdo please smile.gif