Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Pujah   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Pujah
, one would have to be able to write in Soomaali to be critical of another's. I havent seen you write in Soomaali.

^^LOOOL where have you been lady? My proficiency in the Somali language is no secret icon_razz.gif

:cool:

You peopele have a very little thing to be proud interms of Somali, i think you need to go back somali iskuul again.

Val is alright anaa ka yaabay af-somaligeeda, intiinan kale waxba mulaaqaysan.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Maaxa kuu haaya?? redface.gif :rolleyes:

Val Maaxad kuu qossoli! :cool:

Serenity

Ghanima, just having a bit of a down-time at work. And no, lama'aan qosleen the retarded family, dhagax baan ku shiidayey! I wouldnt even think about fraternizing with the enemy. No. Not me.

down time baadaaniida! icon_razz.gif Faaririd inaad laa qosleen the retarded family. Loool @ dhagax baad kuu shiidayee! Hehe, carry on my dear smile.gif Maadax kaak duufo!

^ :D

Including keyga?

Speaking of Val, did I tell you all that she lost tic tac toe to me 10times in a row? Yup. Amazing. And she still insists she can play.

^LoL. No. Its funny how it started actually. I've had hargab all week and I lost my voice halfway through my sheekooyin. So took a pen and paper out to write stuff for her. Before you know, we were playing hangman and tic tac toe over tea for two hours. It was alot of fun actually... specially winning smile.gif .

Pujah   

It’s annoying when grown ups that supposedly know the language can not tell the difference between AA shaqal dheer iyo A shaqal gaab.

Waxaa arkaysaa kuwa badan oo isku heysta inay Soomaaliga qatar kuyihiin hadana aan kala sixi karin waxay ku kala duwan yihiin “maxaad tiri” iyo “maxa tiri” amaba aan garannayninba xarfaha laba laabma

Phew! :D

Cara.   

LOL. Well played Pujah. Or is that Puujah?

Serenity, I bet you insisted on being the first to start the game each time so you can get that coveted center square.