Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^Ask her to help you teach the "real" kids :D You can never be too old for sex education, some people just never learn, and maybe she missed that lesson in where she came from (Somalia?)

Just take her to Ann summers, where you can explain and show her the demo at the same time. I think that should be a good start…. smile.gif

Ps Ghanimo have you ever seen a fresh kid off the boat from Somalia? Believe me he knows more about sex that the average britz

ps am so angry to

Ibtisam   

^^NO way??? I was planning to go there 2morrow?? WHAT........

*evil looks @ serenity!*

Sex education and Ann summers?? Cynical lady I think you missed your lesson too! You are forgetting she teachs kids!..not freaks and No I've never discussed sex with a fresh "off the boat"...What I'm saying I've not asked anyone let alone off the boat

Well sorry to break the bad news yes the 60%off email is fake and gap issued a statement, it was on the news today morning saying sorry but they will give us poor folks 30% instead

Teaches kids well I didn’t know that, I thought she was talking abt a grown woman who lacks on the basics…

Ps Ghanimo why not i.e. why don’t you discuss it?

Malika   

LOL..Ladies!

The 25yr Old is a male,disguised as a 14yr in an Yr 9 class.Apparenlty he had a wife and kid back home[somalia]..So the challange is to try to stay with a straight face while teaching the restof the real 13/14yr old.

-Lily-   

The 25yr Old is a male,disguised as a 14yr in an Yr 9 class.Apparenlty he had a wife and kid back home[somalia]..So the challange is to try to stay with a straight face while teaching the restof the real 13/14yr old.

:eek: :eek:

Dahia, are you saying he is pretending to be a 14 year old? Please elaborate! Why doesnt he go college or get a job? My God, that's so illegal! Imagine

Ibtisam   

Loool @ dahina. poor sod, I don't know who I feel for, you or him... Loool. Haha He is probably thinking, "I cannot believe they teach kids this" :D

Malika   

Lol,Lily..Imagine! I had to pull him on a side the other day,for faraa ciyaarying with some little girls..The strange thing he started acting like a 14yr old..Lol

He came in the country with a sharcii of a 14yr old hadee..lol