Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

^^ that's a recipe for mental retardation and a total waste of time. He can say they lied and he is 16 at least so he isn't required to stay in school. This fake identity chaos is one of the reasons Somali teens are going off the rails.

Can't you help him?

Ibtisam   

Loool Dahia: I'm not suprised that he is acting like he is 14! :( so sad for him, he is wasting a lot of his time!

Lool @hot and bothered.

Malika   

Lily,I have spoken to the brother,for them to seek legal advice to change his age on his migration status.

Will try dear! smile.gif

If his physical appearance clearly shows he is not what he claims to be, how can the school allow him to be around kids especially little girls? Surely the headmistress or master can see through this scam and take measures to protect the kids/teachers from this retard? Do the parents know they have man-child in a class room with their kids?

Malika   

CL,I dont know how the school was gulliable to accept a piece of paper which clearly is in contradition with his real appearance.

Ya all have a nice Weekend now,its going to be a cold one too. smile.gif

-Lily-   

^^ I would still be disturbed. The brother needs to go evening classes and get a job not run after little girls in a class full of children almost half his age.

Ibtisam   

^^^^ He just wanted a better life, in comparison to what he had, he craves education, wealth and opportunity. He probably paid a high price for that fake papers. He did not come half way around the world to abuse little girls. There are millions like him, some take crazy risks and dying in the process. But I do agree with Lily, there are alternatives, he can go evening classes and college.

Dahia.....Wholly disappointed you would discuss my misfortunes. surely there must be some sort of law that you are violating for which I shall use it to the fullest extent for divulging this info to a public forum where others are there to ridicule me.

Ghanimo come on picture what lily said "run after little girls in a class full of children almost half his age" there is something not right with that picture. if he wants better future and progress then he must have known that passing yourself as 14yrs old is not one of them, I have no objections on finding your way to Europe by any means possible I just object to the old man in yr 9 class… I don’t care what your reasons are that’s just not acceptable how do we know he is not there to harm the kids etc if he wants education believe me he must have known year 9 is not the best place for an old man to embark on that journey.