Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

Che, Ngonge is going to break out in a violent rash when he hears that you are a "smelly" student now. Don't let his disdain get to you though, secretly he longs for his student days :D

Juxa   

Good morning folks and folkettes.

J11 odaygii nuune ahaa is showing his importance, wax cusub maaha, he does it occassionally, intuu meesha buuxiyo soo xariiqaa warqado.

where is everyone? it is monday morning for heavens sake, you lot should be sipping yr coffee by now

Ibtisam   

Salam Everyone

Hello Juxa; You overfed us and we could not get our belly out of bed (Well I could not away, can't speak for the others- but since they are not hear yet....) Thank you smile.gif I txt you in my mind a lovely txt message- just never materialized via phone :(

Have not made me coffee yet, or had breakfast. I'm so tired it is really beyond ridiculous. I mean really, for the first time I sleep for 8hrs and now my mind is awake, my body feels like it is still sleeping and weigh down by tons of bricks.

Juxa   

ibti, it is the thought that counts, consider your text received and appreciated.

i had alot of fun walahi, was laughing like wax waalan, we should do it more. girlie lunches are a must.

N.O.R.F   

Bal warama.

Finally got to a stage to start a masters course (long distance). Hope I don't leave it for another year as I have been doing for ages.

Tired. Sleepy and unmotivated here. Nice day though.

Ibtisam   

^^Well now that you cannot claim to hate the kitchen (people who hate the kitchen cook tea and Somali cornflakes (yes warming up milk is cooking), we'll be around all the time- Well I know certain folks will bring pen and paper iyo dictaphone icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

hello norf. it is monday caajiska iska daa

ibti, i do hate the kitchen with passion but i do equally like eating. just bring yr own blanket and empty tummy

N.O.R.F   

^Monday is Sunday for us. Today is just tiring and too much nonsense from gaalo kibirtay.

Addiction to 'The WIre' = late nights.