Troll Corner

SeeKer   

^^He is feeling sorry for himself smile.gif

PS:- It is actually metatarsal, your spelling error that is

Salaams and good morning to y'all

Johnny B   

Not exactly , i happen to have made a 'connection' to an Ibti-pool :D

And hey , i decided to be happy .

Norf, I'm wondering if you fill your glass (50 cl ) with 25cl water , Is it half-full or half-empty. icon_razz.gif

ps.. Neither is Ibti bewildered of how she got here nor is Seeker from Utopia, waa gabdho aan quraacan. :D

Johnny B   

^ Can't help but feel pity for your better half, who's to put up with constant glares of 'da-heck-now' and a 'read my breath' kiss icon_razz.gif

Johnny B   

^Hope your breakfast skips correspond to your physicals, Ibti is those kind of girls who eat little or nothing , yet send the 'have-to-be-let-in-first' msg at Mall entrance. :D

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote:Originally posted by STOIC:

Functioning on a three hours of night sleep...Its gonna be another long and lonely night at the library with my Bacteria and Myocology notes...FML :mad: :mad:

Your ability to concentrate, record information and recall it will be greatly hampered without proper rest and diet.

You need to take an afternoon rest and break down your day. I find excercising helps with blood flow to the brain.

Make dem papers....med school boy!
Late Nikaax Mabruk bro, good you are passionate about your field and working hard...

Ibtisam   

Loool. If I eat anymore than I do, I would not have time to do anything BUT eat!!! :eek:

I need to send so many PMs today. I should just put out a mass announcement here instead :(