Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

Ms DD, have them and iikeen, anigaa free kugu heynayee, and dont worry like ibti i wont feed them with hot chocolate, i have years and years of experience.

Ngonge i dont suppose you will be asking me, sheh, val or Ms DD to babysit

Sheherazade dookh xuma - i proposed to her and she rejects on that bases that she not compatible with Qardho type and then proposes to a GeelJire (of all people) on the bases that she is bored :D something not right here - Ngonge care to explain? :cool:

NGONGE   

Heh@Sheh (they're talking about babies that wake up early). icon_razz.gif

Sayid,

The Tol had a recent meeting and one of the resolutions we made was to freshen the our blood with new entries. We chose Geel jire because he's an engineer oo buuraha kura (which means he will not bother our chosen daughter much and will be able to save vast amounts of money). We sifted through the available and single girls in the TOL and decided that Sheh was the best equipped for such a mission. That Geel Jire turned out to be yellow is not a problem. He still saves vast amounts of money. :D

Qardho maxa yaala?

Juxa   

oo hada sayid waxa lagu nacay is waxba mayaalaan tuuladiisa, no fish, no petrol or dhagax as in JB's case.

hade ninka tol la aanta yaan lagu nicin, if all fails my tol can be bought for $$$$ or second hand speed-boat, ileyn we have business to run.

Talking about proposals, how about this:

Man: Weligey wax maanan kaa codsan, ee hadaan caawa wax kaa codsado, ma fulineysaa?

Woman: Waxey ku xidhantahay waxaad codsato.

Man: Laakiin haduu wax aad awoodo yahay, ma fulineysaa? Haa ama maya?

Woman: *Shrug* Haduu wax macquul yahay aan awoodi karo, lagayaabaa haa.

Man: Walaaley fadlan i guurso

The cheek, trying to guarantee himself a yes answer. :D

Juxa   

it is very sweet tho, some guys dont even have the guts to ask.

did you say yes? proposal is a proposal waad ogtahaye, besides i just saw to die-for dress

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

Talking about proposals, how about this:

quote:

Man: Weligey wax maanan kaa codsan, ee hadaan caawa wax kaa codsado, ma fulineysaa?

Woman: Waxey ku xidhantahay waxaad codsato.

Man: Laakiin haduu wax aad awoodo yahay, ma fulineysaa? Haa ama maya?

Woman: *Shrug* Haduu wax macquul yahay aan awoodi karo, lagayaabaa haa.

Man: Walaaley fadlan i guurso

The cheek, trying to guarantee himself a yes answer.
:DThat was me back in 2002 in conversation with then hell raising anarchist and anti capitalist demonstrator, bizarrely named Barwaaqo :D

Ngonge is trying to use reverse psychology on me –fully aware it is qardho where everything is at and not the clan :D Juxa waa u camireysa also fully aware that she has already being bought by reer qardho icon_razz.gif:D

Juxa   

they could not afford me, waxa lagu dhameeyay fii-sabiililah.

anyways i offered you TOL for rent, atleast Ngonge all reer burco iyo hargeysaa kadanbeeya eventho by his own admission he does not care for them

LoL @ Sayid. Ha isoo xasuusin!

Juxa, after almost choking on my cup of tea, I told him to come back with a ring and ask me again (if he's gonna propose, it must be done properly, right?).