Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

moving offices. boxes everywhere taloow hadaan kufo kawarama?

Barwaaqo atleast he was keen and wanted RESULT. dont dismiss him for his qaabdaro, it is kind of cute.

sayid waa cawo-caashaq

hello ibti, how did habeenhore go?

NGONGE   

Barwaaqo,

You've been there a mere few week and you got a proposal? Sooqaago waa xaami. Must be that Colombian accent of yours. Alo Serenity o sahal.

Ibtisam   

Barwaaqo, what happened to Val? I like Val, what did you do to her? Is this the end of Val? Are you going to write nothing but your new learned somali now? Or are you going to bully me like you did ONCE when you was Barwaaqo Mod. :D (I don't remember what you did (deleted a few posts) but I was scared of you back then. :D

Hey Juxa, he did not turn up, something about can I come to his house or near his house or meet his daughter or something, so I went home.

Buuxo Ilaah ha ku caafiyo smile.gif

Buuxo   

Val,nice name.Barwaaqo is the name my little cousin suggested for my neice amongst Gaalkacyo and Buuhoodle :D

Ibti,thanks dear.Im also starving,haven't had real for food for 2days.

LMAO @ ' Sooqaago waa xaami'. Took me a second to work out what you meant.

Heedhe, my mixed accent isn't to blame laakiin anba waan garan la'ahay waxa socda. Maybe my pheromones ayaa xoog yeeshay.

Juxa, I secretly thought it cute too. But it must be backed up.

[EDIT] LoL @ the barwaaqo commentary. Ibti I made a deal with Paragon to bring it back but it's temporary. I like Val much more too. As for barwaaqo the bully, if I deleted any of your posts it would have been for a good reason. icon_razz.gif