Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

LoL, Che, your cousin is perfectly handsome, no doubt, but he knows nothing about shukaansi. Maxaa lagu sameyn?

Buuxo, waan is adkeynayaa mooye, kaasi Wuu iga raayey. Proposal ama bilaa proposal. Ilka xanuun wax ka xun - Ilaahay ha ku caafiyo.

Ibti, waan gartay.

^He grew with native family and knows little about Xalimo world.He almost welcomed with NZ native dance with eyes popping and tongue sticking out, but advised against it.

So it's not luck of shukaansi skills, just cultural difference smile.gif

Buuxo   

Barwaaqo,inaba caadi ma'ha dheh if he got you in your game. Che in'adeeradiis waa laacibiin icon_razz.gif

Amiin sistah for the duca.

LoL Val.

Ibts, I am banned from his get-togethers though I spy on him via FB. The Arab-looking dude is yet another brother. Your intended was sitting there with baited breath. Aww. LooL.

Ngonge's dad is in a league of his own. He and my dad alone could fill Wembley Stadium such is the nature of their utterances and eccentricity. Love em. smile.gif

LooooooooL@Ibti.

Have good one Val.

Buuxo..If I don't who will. By the way, I heard from Zakinah, you are from the other Q (better one, of course) place, we are cousins too. smile.gif

Cara.   

I love Fridays, not one but TWO free meals and not just saxan buuxoo laguu dhiibaayo with stuff you didn't pick. Oh no, both times it's a generous buffet!

Hello trollers. Wili waa hamuumanahay and just watching the clock until lunch redface.gif