Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by Johnny B:

^

Sheh,

Kale hunno ..

I must take advantage of you when you're this bored.
:D

LoL. U'll need 40 days to cleanse ur system first. I don't have time for that. I'm bored NOW. GJ miyuu baqey? Xaal time!!

NGONGE   

I predict that SOL is going to break down any minute now. Like a diabetic who is low on sugar and is about to faint, it has been acting funny for the last couple of days.

Cara.   

Sheh, someone saw Geeljire at the travel agency, desperately trying to book a ticket to London. You know engineers, strike while the iron is hot is their motto (or is that blacksmiths?)

Johnny, darnit, I patented a similar device in which "women" and "men" were switched. Should have done more field work, like you icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

Hey people, I tried to change my name back because half the time I don't know who this Arac person is, but it looks like someone else took Cara :mad:

Who dared reserve my (in)famous moniker? Isi soo saar hadaadan fuley fuley dhalay aheen!

*Starts to remove earrings, realizes isn't wearing any, settles for tugging on earlobes angrily*

Juxa   

WHATTTTTTTTTTT? caruur cusub baa soo baxday oo leh atheist baan nahay. atleast johnny did not do the hard selling, maybe isagaa recruit gareeyay