Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibti-The dim room is within the context if your accepted standards and religious virtue. N of course, it would be something you would have assigned onto.

Don't tell me something as palatable as that won't lead you there.

C&H xaasid

Ibti-The dim room is within the context if your accepted standards and religious virtue. N of course, it would be something you would have assigned onto.

Don't tell me something as palatable as that won't lead you there.

C&H xaasid

Ibtisam   

Che you don't have to shout it out three times, I don't care for waaxaad sheegtey. I already so majirto waxas. Let it go will ya icon_razz.gif No dark rooms and dim lights.

Malika   

^ :D ,he got excited there..Looooool,asta gfirullah.

Hello CL.. smile.gif

Hey Ibti.. smile.gif

In my new job,I have to work with 5 cadaan old ladies,for the first time ever I had to bring work at home.. :mad: ,they are driving me crazy already..belayoo bila shaqoo,they have nothing to do in the evenings,so they take work home,so they are more prepared then I..So I had to take work home.. :mad: :mad: . I miss my all African team.. :D

Malika   

^Ta,was listening to this new sensation from the lands I was born..lol

ps..I am jack of all trade at the moment,so yeah am still teaching,but this time a much more challenging group-SEN pupils.

pss.It is official the Sheytan is out. redface.gif

for the last 2 days I was working in a remote rural place that has a population of 1000 ... and I think I was the second black guy they have seen in the last 10 years .. the waitress even asked me if i knew samuel (the first black guy )

but reer badiyaha cadaanka know how to eat .. I have to give them that ... the standard breakfast was a large steak , 3 eggs, 4 pieces of toast and a huge 1L cup of coffee.