Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

If it is not funny for you then it might be because you don't have the appropriate ...

Lol thats what I'm afraid of. But this is what he told me. I was leaving work, walking towards my car and was on the phone. Then, this guys(a collegue) fallows me arround in his car and yells out something. I turn around and said hi. Then he says " the device in your hand is the infidel's tool that will Westernize you :confused: ." I didnt really get it so I smiled and left. Then this morning he comes to my office full of people and then tells them what he said to me yesterday. People(white people ofcourse) start laughing(out of respect I assume) then he laughs so hard he is on the floor :confused: WTF?

Ibtisam   

C&H you don't think old men can fancy you?? HAHA you have another thing coming, don't forget to duck*

CL, not at all. :cool:

Cl...Tell me Ibti again, poke eyes kulahaa. The farah with the nice smile must have tooth for her to say :D

We welcome the best talent as long as the respect the organization's mission.

Ibtisam   

^^^There many sinister things about closed spaces, it means it is difficult for you to get out if you need to and you are forced to talk to this person.

Lool, hindi at heart I am. icon_razz.gif

Che-have you forgotten who your talking to?

My awful day just made sense.

p.s I seriously think we need a men section. Just got back from the women section…. :rolleyes:

^ :D

cl-I know, but I think there's something beyond that exterior shell.

Ibti You do realise all GOOD relationships that gets initiated in the open space lead to a room with dim light.