Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

Hi Lily, just go for da saambuus, it is great creature indeed, made one xalayto gacantaana ka gubtey, of course I blame malawaxa for da burn,

Che, waraa cayaal waaberi ma tihid :D

-Lily-   

Nuune, it's lost its appeal, its almost end of Ramadan, I'll see how it goes. I'm looking forward to spinach soup though.

Hello Che smile.gif ...have a wonderful Afur all.

Ibtisam   

Lily lol @ outburst,

Lily I'm still waiting for you to show me how to make 100 sambus in 1hr :eek: Me and Faheema made about 60, and it took has about 3hrs (we did make some other stuff at the same time) but still!

nuune   

^^ Ibti, what other stuff, like calooleey or kirishoomirish :D

Sayid, kheyr waryee, ee qardhaas ma xirto, dadkaan u xiri jirey barigaan xerowga ahaa smile.gif

Guys, I have a bad computer, slow and frozen, so each time I post something, it gives me a blank page and then comes the click to refresh it, thus double-posting it again.

Lol@cara, War Eedo, there is nothing triggerful about that word to drive me as such. You can do better if you remind me the heydays of our love, remember those happy days we used to smile at each other with missing teeths, lol.

Johnny, you are funny adeer, ahahaha, I laughed at the sheer imagination of your wicked jester.

Nuune, saaxiib, I take the insanity tag you gave me today, but I wonder if you are upto some sort of mission with that, cause usually when one become insane, the marriage becomes nullified. Now, don't overtake my girls here....I warn you, awoowe! lol

Val, Oh, I really missed you, lovingly and not so hatefully! lol

NGONGE   

^^ But wouldn't you want to break your fast on a Val or a Cara? (Ok. Not Cara. But then again you do like your computers). :D