Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^so, Bad mannered ones are a nightmare. An 6yr old prayer next to me the other day, she was so well behaved, she prayer 8, then sat down and coloured her little paper for a while, then joined us for the last few. She was golden mashallah. But some are just mad!

Ngonge: Fan as in show off?? How so? Half of them look like they are going to fall over by the 12th rakkah, no one looks good when they tired. icon_razz.gif

Lool @ single young people, no tarawiix and tahajud are for people who do not need to be baby sat. there were kids awake at tahajud :eek: What is all that about, when I say kids, I mean 4-6yr olds.

For people who have kids, they should take turns to go to the mosque. For example, the women can go and pray the first 8 and do witr at home, and the farah can go and pray the rest and tahajud. Why must she drag 4kids with her( and if she must, why can't he take two and she takes two)

NGONGE   

Why should she miss out though, Ibti? All the other younger ones are doing it and coming to boast about how they did the whole nine yards and how hiblaayo, hiblaayo and hiblaayo were there (with their kids, believe it or not). Anyway, you get the picture. :D

Bloody women.

P.S.

I am not talking for personal experience. I have babysitters on each side of me. :D

Ibtisam   

Ngonge; if they are coming to keep up with Jones, then they should be banned from coming. Can you image we get squashed by people who only want to come so they fan about it!!! Ban them along with those kids!!

Sayid I was never a kid, when I was (small) I was not allowed to get up or look around, let alone run around. These kids just run wild at the mosque.

Ibtisam   

^^^The women section has no air con and no windows,I have a phobia of being trapped in that place, with only one exist and no enough oxygen. Pluz I know everyone there and instead of doign cibaad and reading, I go through one interview after another. redface.gif

Most mosque pray 23, other than the somalis. Baker street, finsbury park, abu Hamaz mosque etc

Because you seem to think you know what goes on in these women head/heart and I just accept things at a face value. I see them running to pray and I think Mashallah, if only they leave those kids at home. You on other hand think *Bloody show off, she should pray at home, along with all the other women who should be banned! icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^err it is only 12.42 dear did u miss suhur again??

icon_razz.gif I should post pictures of lovely looking food on here and torture you like you did to me the other day. :D

Chimera   

Ibti i'm watching a Korean Variety show where 90% of the show involves food, real delicious mouth watering, finger licking, argghhhhhhh food.