Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Girls must know how to cook well, no compromise. And if she doesn't, she should blame hooyadeed. In other words, nothing is wrong with a guy who doesn't know how to cook even a pot of tea. Therefore, we must rely on them, so that they can kill us easily if they want to mix the food with poison for us. But at the time, we should blame us and die as gentlemen!

:D

Juxa   

idea of untracable poison, hmmmmmmmm

i really shont be suprised at men saying women must do this and that

war heedhe ma qabaan aabahaa kuu soo iibiyaa xaaskaadu, i thought marriage was something shared and cherished. :mad:

walks off with full intention of finishing the yummy mushakal she made.

CL few days with faheema and u will be kitchen goddess, i hope you got pizza on speed dial

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Girls must know how to cook well, no compromise. And if she doesn't, she should blame hooyadeed. In other words, nothing is wrong with a guy who doesn't know how to cook even a pot of tea. Therefore, we must rely on them, so that they can kill us easily if they want to mix the food with poison for us. But at the time, we should blame us and die as gentlemen!

L0L. :D

Faarax-Brawn,

Salaan culus abti. How's life in there, MN? I love that place for some reasons. I like the idea of living in the middle of a densily populated Somali neighborhood, with pretty girls running around everywhere and seeing humble shiekhs walking down the road with several kids so hyper in their eyes and the sheer noise of the place and typical Faarax-brawn's style homeboys chilling in the corner and smoking, wishing I was al-shabaab so that I can beat the hell out of them!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by cynical lady:

Almost everything i made for afur today is burned.

burned-pancake.jpg

:(

Why does this look like a hippo's foot print dirt scooped from the banks of the Limpopo?Huh?

CL,positvly,you could dip this in Chocolate and pass it as chocolate covered "something"
smile.gif
Even the plate looks sijui! :D

Morning all.

You silly people it’s a Google image. Yes it looks exactly like what came out of my oven last night, but its not my plate.

Lol@old man

Juxa- I don’t want to be kitchen goddesses I just don’t want to cook ever. (*note to myself must go back to Africa and get a me mfanyakazi)

sooo sleepy today.

NGONGE   

Half of the people that cliam they can cook only make basic dishes. baasto iyo barees do not require a great deal of knowledge to make. In fact, most you just pour water into a pot, make the water boil whilst throwing in everything you could get your hand on in the kitchen. Marna wa barees, marna wa baasto, marna wa meat, etc..

I on the other hand CAN cook. I just wont.