Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

lol nuunka, maba kafakarin afur yet! feeling very lazy.

cynical lool, i keep looking over my shoulders, dont want the xaaji thinking am looking at options

Cara.   

Hello trollers. I have this overwhelming urge to buy a gadget today, but my budget won't allow so much as a stapler :(

The Amazon Kindle is whispering sweet nothings to me, but I shouldn't pay attention. At least not until they develop color e-ink :( Oh but what nerd hasn't grown up waiting for the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

Cara.   

^Indeed it's pretty. You probably checked out graphic novels the last time you were on Amazon, do you read them a lot?

Chimera   

Yep Stormriders, Rostam etc love them. I'm working on three epic Comic/graphic novels with a Somali setting, but sometimes i suffer from writers block so when i discover new stuff like the Four Constables i just have to buy it, because i know it will inspire me to go on.

Ibtisam   

I see people trolling that never normal troll. Cajeeb, Ramadan makes people do strange things.

I over did it, last night and now I'm in a lot of pain. :( Suxanallah.

Ibtisam   

^^^ Afur was a long time ago, its impact should be meeting a crashing end by now. Hang in there and Loool for alittle while longer. :D

Malika   

:D @ Adam,hyper on a Sunday night after fasting a whole day..I take my hat off for you..I am beat,and tomorrow is a long day[if I make it]

I felt for those little kids dragged to the mosque,then let loose to cause havoc whilst people are praying.I pray Allah protects them from the cursing of all those annoyed people..

Ibtisam   

^^^Some of those kids scream all through out the rakkahs, I always feel the urge to beat them and the parents who drag them along. Even worse they take up space to sleep/ lie down and grown women are turned back at the door because the mosque is full! :mad: I hate that, how can you hog a space for your child to sleep when people want to pray. :mad:

I don't curse them, I just remember all the reasons why I hate kids. redface.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Mosques should be for single young people who have no children to look after miya? icon_razz.gif

I personally think ALL women should just stay at home. Half of them go there for 'fan' purposes anyway. :D