Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa-Yup..n it's really cloudy dark day.I should be at home-extremely bored at work. Thanks God it's friday.

Duceysane-four or so hrs actually.

Have you ever seen an ugly, but you are nice to say anything when the parents points how adorable the child is.

I hope they don't outsource your job. do you know that Vietnam is the new India today. a lot of american compoanies are moving their operations in there.

Sophist   

Che,

Laandheer marqaan iyo Qaloocan hadaad aregtey ciyaalka xaafada matihid marka!

S.

PS: Xiin aniga waa meeshaan geela kuraaci jirney!

Juxa   

hello cynical, the girls and i missed you, i heard you did not show up cause ibti threatened you with dish-washing and you had fresh henna

sheequnaa, shariifunaa nuune salamulah, aniga i wake up early cause irsaaqada mina subax la qeybshaa.

aheey hurdaayoow soojeede kudhaaf

nuune   

^^ afur noocma ayaad karisaa, saanbuus ayaan maanta u dhaarsanahay kaas caawa saan u gali doona leen ka yaabanahay :D

Juxa- dishwashing would have been easy, that women threatened to teach me Somali. *shakes*

I you by the way…

Gosh it’s a Sunday like no other and am so bored/ no energy to do anything. *I feel so sorry for those waiting for me to cook today.

All the single women this and that adverts lurking within SOL are starting to get on my nerves.

p.s just read couple of threads in page 350’s in the general section….god lord SOL sucked big time.