Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Off for mid-morning coffee hunt. I sense a fresh pot brewing in the staff break room, time to remember the nice cleaning lady's grandkids' names...

:mad: :mad: must you remind me of hard break-up with coffee this month?

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

I feel that I am one of those people that you dont wana have a conv with these days. you know I like you and your name
:D
waad dalacday

Mr D

You know you were busy with the new dhucdhucyaasha yimid. Miyaad u heysaa tabar habrihii hore :D

Malika   

Zafir,Kheyr kuu waa adiga dee mantaa so dadacee[sp]

Che..You position is still there,firmly secured..haa uu biqiin. icon_razz.gif:D

Ms DD,dee it would be impossible to engage with everyone on SOL,there are those isku sheeko baa tihiin and there are those you would never be friend even in real life ,iska baa daa on cyber world.

Cara.   

Buuxo, I'm working on the shifty smile. Nowadays people don't turn and run screaming when I grin. Women just hold their purses and children a little closer, and old men just discreetly scoot past a little faster on their walkers smile.gif

On the other hand, I heard that once, Ibti stepped out of Barclays as the bank president was getting out of his Jaguar. She smiled absently, he handed her the car keys and was up in his office before he came to his senses. But he was too embarrassed to do anything and now takes the subway.

Ms DD   

lol@ position is still there,firmly secured..haa uu biqiin!

I didnt get it. Che was feeling left out..miyaa

Malika.. Youknow..that is the challenge. Engage a convo with those you never would on cyber world. So I am off to politics section.. see if i can stomach it.

Ms.DD Zafir laaluush uus bixiyeey.I will roll out the red carpet too.

LoL@Malika..dhinacaa s walal igama hayo.

Zafir-Quranbaa lasoo saari ila tahey. Gabarta yar dheelo ah odagii bixinayey baa yiri nin xaafid ah gabadhiida siinayaa.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Fu-Fu, as a man you are not qualified to comment on it, bias.com.

Adigu ma waartiyhi somali women baad tahey!

Mawaxaan wardiye ka noqdaan waye markaan mureey waardiye kanoqonaayo icon_razz.gif

lol@it would be impossible to engage with everyone on SOL,there are those isku sheeko baa tihiin and there are those you would never be friend even in real life ,iska baa daa on cyber world.

Malika am shocked!

Malika   

Your shocked? why hunno.

ps.If you have won the lottery,which I doubt as today is Wednesday and there is no lottery draws..If its a scratch card win, baal wax yar noguu soo tur..heh

pss.Gambling is xaraam yaa CL.. icon_razz.gif

Mambo? smile.gif

I see so Loto is xaram if I refuse to share with you?

Malika- I wish my dear, you know I will share my visentis with you if I could.

Bunch of things happened today and they all good. I must count my blessings today.

Che- didn't you know that Malika already replaced your? She only deals with buzi’s and not lodi lofa’s.