Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Morning Trollers,

ughh! Dont you hate needy people, I mean attention wise.When I came back to work on Monday everyone at work kept telling that I need to eat cuz I look wayyyy thinner and I'm like back off I'm fasting. They dont get it, so now I just keep ignoring their comments.

Enter my annoying co-worker. Everytime she sees me she is asking me "have I lost weight? Cuz I feel it." Me: "you look the same to me." Then she kept telling me that people are telling her she is thinner. Today, she walked in and before she said hi, she goes like "guess what a lady in the bus told me that I lost weight.? Ughh. I feel like snapping but I'm fasting. I want to tell her "you got way bigger(and she did!!)now shut up!"

Juxa   

C & L breathe, phiif, phiif and let the lady bask in her illussions.

why do i get the feeling you dont love cambaro-baruur :(

ibti i can see you got it, anagaa wax aragnay indeed, i called and asked why they charging same things 3 times under different magac lol. he put the other one on and said it is just how they calculate but they will give us their best price.

Ibtisam   

Juxa: lol, I am going to approach Islam channel, see what they can offer us. This guys got jokes, if I had that much money I won't do a fundraiser, I would just send the poor people that much money.

C&H fasting is making you less patient with people. :D

I dont care wallahi macaanto. But I cant nurse illusions specially in this day and age where people expect to get a pat on the shoulder for no reason at all. I'm fasting so ofcourse I'll look different but she is making this a competition. Gaalada waa ciyaal baad is leedahay sometimes.

Juxa   

ibti, they have no sense of management walahi, afkooda iyo dhagahooda isma maqlaan.

by all means approach the alternatives and lets meet soon. i will wait for their second email, hopefully it would be much more macquul.

Johnny B   

^ He is not the only one arriving..

It's not that we want to be with dumarka, it's just that whenever we hear their voices , we feel the need to be there.

eh ...and LOOK AT ME. :D

I'm hungry JB so her swaying in with a Frappicino in one hand and a muffin with the other hand, asking me such silly questions makes me want slap her sideways. I get like this because I divorced coffee and I miss him terribly.

Faheema.   

Hiya Lily, how's it going dear.

LoL@LOZ, sounds like you need some smelling salts to keep you awake smile.gif

FB, don't quote me on this icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

ibti, welcome to the weird world of reer faarax.

kalaan xalaal ah sometimes ma sheegan. i told him all the things we said miyey ku dhinac mareen. you are supposed not to charge for your time. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dhago waxmaqla maleh, time to look for the alternatives

Johnny B   

Hi Ibti , walahi wan ku jeclahay !

You know when Somalis say 'wallahi' in situations where they don't need to be trusted, they're lying. :D