Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

ibti naga daa mauritius, they will force feed you adigu

hello lily? ii waran? hope you doing well and enjoying ramadan! any news, bal dhagta wax qeyr qaba igu sheeg

Hi Lily, trip is going great, thanks. How are you keeping? I understand you are on holiday yourself? Nothing better than being fancy-free in Ramadan. I've been praying taraawiix at the mosque for the first time in years. It feels splendid.

Hey Ibti, yeah I guess. But I doubt those movies will be coming out in the UK in December, which is when I might be coming back I'A.

-Lily-   

That sounds good Val, tarawix prayers really help you get into the Ramadan spirit. I have a long break because I'm looking for new job, hopefully after September.

Juxa, nothing new, its Ramadan and I'm focused only on Cibada. How's uni adiga?

Juxa   

Lily it is going great but i am having concentration problems.

shall we meet soon if we can drag you out one evening?

Ngonge, perfume ma uro. maybe waxa kuusoo uraya waa one man show.

Juxa   

ibti obviously adigu you make people walk. walking on empty tummy is not cool.

i hope she does come out atleast one evening during ramadan.

Folks, this fast is like nothing before. Feel faint, no energy, can't make Tarawih; just about manage maghrib. When I move I feel like I'll crash into objects. Asked to come into work later. Can't sleep early can't go back to sleep easily. Rag doll in the house.

Anyone else? :(

Ibtisam   

^^^ :D

Sheh; I'm worried about you :( Was gonna bring you afur the other day when you could not even answer ur phone. I think you need to stay up all night eating and drink, forget sleeping and sleep during the day. Forget work, take a holiday! All those salads and fruits won't do you any good lady. Allah ha ku sahalo.

Take a holiday from work please. Or I'll pretend to be you and farrah tag tag!

Baluug   

Not me. Since I started these meds to quit smoking, I can actually handle fasting whereas before, I was holding on to a thread all day until maghrib :D

I don't know but i somehow like Ibtisam when she is happy laughing at anyone and at any comment not when she is shouting at anybody and at any comment in those other days ,,, :D