Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

JB you could squeeze life out of ibti with one hand. how can she rattle your cage bal.

inkastoo violence answer aheen.

sheh you need inlagu baaniyo, have you been having afdaar alone because you can hardly eat anything on your own.

you need baanin

^warya gabadha ha naga caayin, habbaarqebeyahow!

horta gabadhiina maxaa idinku dhacay?

war meesha aniga dhaqaajiya, haddaad rabtaan in aynu wax qabonoh.

Sheherezade - i have proposal for you.

Ibtisam   

Sayid: Sheh already said No, leave her alone.

Ducaysanin: say sorry to Juxa, gartaro, ma meeli bey ka joogta adiga. adba haadal yaa afka kuu heesta. icon_razz.gif

Sayid maaxad sheeki?

^when did she appoint you as her spokeswoman? sheki gaad sheegaysid baa ba i galay.

LOL@ducaysane - baarqab i dheh! :D adiguba musharaca la immoow - balse aflagaadada daa - waa shukaansi xumo taasi. ;)

P.s. we need to get things moving if we are to meet the new deadline.

LOl!! There is a 11th grader at my school telling her teachers that we are from different countries and we dont speak the same language so I wont be much helpful at all :confused: . She is ignoring all the other Somali students. Guess which country she is from? Somaliland! :D Apparently, we dont even speak the same language now :rolleyes:

As if I speak Somali that well myself. Wax kasta waan isku qasaa south, north? Whateva!

C&H...Luuqa ugala adiga iyo asxaabtada then kajuciya till she yells Alla, hoogayeey bayeey. Just make sure she's not related to any reer Burco person on this thread.

No 17. Waxaaba iigu daran, the social worker thinks since she is under "trauma" because she is from Somalia, it would be nice to welcome her and this girl wouldnt even speak Somali to me. The social worker was confused and was asking which neighboring country she is from, lol. It didnt bother me none though. I just told her it is all in the girl's head, lol icon_razz.gif .

^LooooL@all in her head

:D:D

On different subject, why are hurricanes given only western/christian names?

Now hurricane Erika is forming off the Atlantic. I wanna see Hurricane Ahmed and Mohammed.

Ibtisam   

^^^BEcause white people name them names they can say and know.

C&H: When I was mentoring at one of Sayid school, I started off with about 10girls, but after a while only one use to turn up, so I saw one outside and I asked her what happened, she said dhee Xalimo (the one who always comes) ba nuugu faantey that you was from her country and people from your country are helpful to people from Somalia even in hargisa. Loool I told her I am Engriis baan ahey. :D