Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Hi, Johnny, why the sudden declaration of jeclahay? :D

I didn't think someone will lie about something like that, :( I hate dishonest people, don't get on with them at all.

Ibtisam   

^^^Yeah but that was business, me and juxa spent an hour telling them this was charity and where it was going and what for. :eek:

Johnny B   

^women ?! , they're really different species.

You just concentrate on the last ('Jeclahay') part and disregard the ('Wallahi') first part.

icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

lol@johny, women indeed, nothing comes before or after jacayl.

ibti their whole operation waa shambles. anyways we shall look around, i think they are trying to do gorgortan.

hello faheema, did you not see my post about you adopting me.

NGONGE   

These two (plus Faheema's passing comment) are making xan like there is no tomorrow. :D

C&H, you bring it on yourself really. icon_razz.gif

You're too girly it's unreal (not as unreal as Oz girl but....).

Ibtisam   

^^^Go back a few pages

Juxa: She is ignoring that post dhee, she cannot deal with another adoption just yet, the first one (me) is still settling beautiful icon_razz.gif

Johnny, dhee because I did not think adigu you swear on something you don't believe in, but I though maybe it is Ramadan and shidankii baa ka tegey :D

Faheema.   

^LoL, no where where? lakiin we made a deal, remember Tiramisu'gii smile.gif

Ibti, Those who want to contribute do not need to be persuaded, as soon as you mention it's charity they will do it. Go for plan B.

Cara.   

Hello trollers (I should add "trollers" to the browser dictionary)

Ibti and Juxa, what are you two plotting? There's constant talk of arranging this, paying for that, consulting this other...

NGONGE   

They're like JB, Cara. He keeps talking about eating camel meat and suqaar but in a whole week with him all he ate was a bit of rice and melon juice (gastric gastric bu ku waashay). Waa istus bila sponsor :D

Juxa   

Ngonge qaabdaro walaalkeed.

cara, lovely cara, ibti and i would like to change the world, sadly nin somali baa nagu xiriiri. ibti left the fold marhore oo hindi baala qaataa bey tiri.

i shall follow suit.

faheema shall we arrange a cooking date? ibti can do the dishes

Ibtisam   

LOOOL @ Ibti can do the dishes, you want my hands to go all hard and dry with all that washing! redface.gif

You need me to eat your damn experimented cooking’s!! How did you think Faheema got so good at the baking, trail and error on practicing and me having to eat them. :eek:

Cara, move to London we need you to scare some silly farahs!

yaa ii yeray? - mise qardho wax laga dhahay?

nimanka aniga ii daya - anaga is fahanee - tuuladu ka yimi ama awoowgiis ka yimi ii shega le.

15th of Septembar isu diyariya. Muslim Aid had wonderful show with islaam channel raised over 330k in one day and still raising.