Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^Am good, am adjusting to the madness.Actually,I hate it!! You know when your busy with work,one has an excuse of not cleaning,cooking,vis iting people..When your off work,there is expectation one should be doing those things..arg.

:D

Juxa   

meeqa ka dhiman 5pm. cant keep eyez open adinkana hyper iyo jumco sheegaysan

ladiesssssssssss

-Lily-   

^^^looool

What's the business with sab and greesy baris? Enjoy Nuune.

Juxa, only 2 hours left. I'm looking forward to 5 too so I can leave London behind. Few days away always nice.

Juxa   

leave where? when? why was not i told :mad:

kama helin this new lily, malika note that please:(

-Lily-   

Juxa, I am not going far, just Rugby to spent few days with my sister.

Thanks Ibti, hope it all goes well Sat. Sorry I couldn't deliver, shy attack aya ku dhacay my models icon_razz.gif

Dont you just hate it when you cant punch someone because they are older than you and related to you. Respect is so overrated!

Cara.   

^Just think, one day you too will be in that position. Just don't go power-mad :D

Hello trollers!

Ibti, why do you need models? And if there are male ones can I have any spares lying around?

Juxa   

lily have fun, and say hi to abaayo for me, tell her to come back to civilization.

ibti, ima adan weydiin ciilow wey, i was hoping to do bit of suuro then strut my stuff on the catwalk.

hello cara-mia

Cara.   

Juxa Ibti knew she couldn't afford all your demands. Six glasses of Perrier water at exactly 10oC, your own dressing room with a gold star on the door, a dozen white roses every four hours (you throw them in the trash at the 3:59 mark).

You have a reputation for being difficult in the industry, even though fashion designers have been known to weep when they see their masterpiece on you icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

^^ why change the magac? we all know you real enough to ruffle last remain hair on Ngonge's jeego.