Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

bidaarta should not stop you from your daily waali sessions, in fact anigu iska xiir baan ku dhihi lahaa and mari saliida bunka for maximum shine.

CL is irreplacable.

Juxa   

malika wali ma anigoo tea lady ah baad entertaingaraynaysaa . yaab

Ngongle misses his tormentors aka ibti and CL. no amount of shaah sokor dartii dhagdhagaya can compensate such a loss.

ps: raage omaar has solid timo adag, i doubt bidaar will invade any time soon ( i am a fan)

NGONGE   

^^ Are you saying you are less of a woman than they were? :D

I don't like Raage Omar. He's as fake as Faheema's hair extensions.

Juxa   

Ngonge comeon, if it was not your shyness, you could have been a star and it bugs you inuu raage kaga hormaray.

extensions are xanuun

NGONGE   

^^ Not at all. I can't question his work or ability. I just think he's fake on a personal level. icon_razz.gif

(They don't seem to worry Faheema). :D

I'm having one of those days where everything is shyte and its been wearing me down since this morning to the point, I stopped giving shyte anymore and now I feel better because I dont give a shyte.

Is that normal?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I actually need a hair cut. This wild and uneven hair is making me look like bloody Raage Omar.

Does he still take the micky out of you? WARYAA! :D

Faheema.   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I don't like Raage Omar. He's as fake as
Faheema's
hair extensions.

LoL, is you jealous brav? Watchuyou kno'bout me unbeweavable hair :D

unbeweavable-2652.jpg

Ibtisam   

^^^Loooks even worse in the morning.

Costa coffee use to be xaaax, now it is half empty cup and cold, the muffins don't taste right either, must be credit crunch, but I should sue them £6 for nothing!

Morning all

Juxa   

^^ sameeso your own coffee

good morning, altho i highly doubt it would be good, why why folks getting married thursdays? so bloody inconvenient and it lasted till 4am and every islaan wanted to be dropped first :mad: marka horena soobaxa mayeelayan.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool. I think because halls are fully booked for weekend, wedding season in full swing. My family had a wedding on monday nyt. I of course pretended I did not know. redface.gif

I don't like coffee normally but I walked pass Costa and I wanted their white chocolate coffee, which I cannot make, what was suppose to be a treat did not work out.

My day is gonna be good to start with, then after lunch it is going to be wali.com

Faheema.   

LoL@Juxa get a 2Door, it worked for me :D

It's actually quite a good idea to have it during the week. 1.You won't get so many wedding crashers and 2. You get a cheaper rate...smart people indeed smile.gif

Ibti, You spend that much on Coffee :eek:

Ibtisam   

^^^and cake, I was treating myself, don't judge me yeah! :mad: redface.gif Feeling depressingly tired! I got about 4hrs sleep. I'm start popping pills at this rate.