Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

ibti thanks abaayo, today is sh!!tty day istaqfurullah and i feel very :(

JB salaamulah yaaqey laguu xiis, laguu xiis, waiting for the garowe report, before aan la ii tarxiilin lakin adiga waaba cabsatay so i am assuming meeshan freedom of speech malahan.

Ibtisam   

^^Why what is wrong dear??

JB When CL and Ngonge were having an affair, but she was also talking to hungri, rooble was chasing her, or When Val and rudy were like cat and jiir, and Xiin was the ref, or when Ms DD and Ducesaney chased each other about, talking of big chest, bald heads and small feet. How about when CC wrote us a poem, proposed to JB and then told us a story about miss Aroos and Mr Qaad. How about when Capital Something thought CL worked in a sperm bank and keep begging for details :D

I'm close?

hehehehehe ,,, I started with a pic so that you can read while i'm preparing the report dee ....

it is busy time ,,, graduation is on Wednesday so u know how it looks like ,,,,, end of 4 years journey ,,,,

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

JBWhen CL and Ngonge were having an affair, but she was also talking to hungri, rooble was chasing her, or When Val and rudy were like cat and jiir, and Xiin was the ref, or when Ms DD and Ducesaney chased each other about, talking of big chest, bald heads and small feet. How about when CC wrote us a poem, proposed to JB and then told us a story about miss Aroos and Mr Qaad. How about when Capital Something thought CL worked in a sperm bank and keep begging for details
:D

I'm close?

:D:D:D ,,, very close ,,, you just left yourself here ,,, lol

Ibtisam   

I can't remember anything interesting I did, other than when I took a picture of my feet in a bergaad and went miyi and everyone thought I went to outside London, and you run away to ethiopia instead of showing me around, and Nuune did he's allowliyo thing and saw my reflection on the water. icon_razz.gif

Juxa who can?

LOOOL @ Fu-fu!

MZanzi   

what'z up with girls and taking pictures of their feet horta ...xalay walaahi midba iso dirtay mana aqaaano xataaa straight from her blackberry phone to my email ..,,naag cagweyn beey aheed like paris hilton smile.gif

76166362.png

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOOL

Adgia you deserve everything lagu soo diiri.

I took pictures of my feet in a bargaad after my swimming. :D