Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

ibti, i am thinking of something big, aiming for proper ££££ you know.

i dont mind where it goes as long as it is deserving. where is faheema when she is needed

Ibtisam   

^^Did you miss the part about POOR people, who can't afford food to break their fast with, not spoilt working, privileged, internet accessing dudes. In fact you can contribute.

Juxa I hear you, ADT Africa always breaks my heart with that advert on universal TV :( We could always give it to them.

Juxa   

JB, that sounds great, let us know and if you touch a single dhoolar, i will break your jilbo gaagaaban.

ibti, if faheema does it kaba sii fiican, if not waa odaygii sayid inla sugaa intuu kambinka kasoo noqonayo

Juxa   

JB lool kala hadal waligaa isla hadalkiina wuu kuu dhimanyahay.

ibti it would be nice odayaasha sol if they donated their shiisha money for a week, ileyn they will be fasting!

somehow ragu waa gacan culusyihiin. apologies to the ones i already know give.

Ibtisam   

Juxa in the last one 5 SOL guys contributed, one as far as Canada, all contributed nicely, apart from one who attached some conditions for his exchange of money. While he paid, I have no idea if he got the pay off. :D

Only four from the UK though! The girls on the other hand, dahabki bey xaat soo dirin even if they did not attend.