Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

hahahahah@bargaad, what is that ibti?

fu-fu adiga iyo islaamaha maxa idinkala heysta? qof aan ogahayse ma ogtahay your unholly ways?

compiles lists of D-lawyers, known for assets securing?

ps: horta somali wives dont go after a man's assets (shops, business, cars, properties) why why?

MZanzi   

Juxa walaahi maskiinimo aniga aa keenay adiga you knw the bad boy teenage lol qofta aad ogtahay we've sealed a deal in qofba qofkale afaarihiisa galin smile.gif

ibti...i hope i dont receive pictures of dirty underwears smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^I think you are confusing me with the Siren dear. icon_razz.gif I would not even send you a Hi. :rolleyes:

Juxa because waa saaqjaanimo, plus Somali man will follow you about and say I bought you that or that was mine, and somali women will be like waar miyaan kuu bixiya saaqanjanyhow, and she'll walk home naked or something. redface.gif lool

JB, don't go down that road yeah. :D

Juxa is like a well or swimming pool but with drinking water for storage when it is not rain season. Each family normally has one or two.

Juxa, I feel like iaan qaaxiyo that Fu-Fu you know. :D

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

what'z up with girls and taking pictures of their feet horta ...xalay walaahi midba iso dirtay mana aqaaano xataaa straight from her blackberry phone to my email ..,,naag cagweyn beey aheed like paris hilton
smile.gif

76166362.png

A while girl ?? ,,,, not bad

MZanzi   

JB she'z somali i would give you her adress but you have to upgrade your game ..hmm & LoL MEESHA hALA Tagine smile.gif

ibti..adiga why igu booteyne iqarxi nooh ..ma waxba lagu soo forward gareeyay smile.gif

Juxa   

lol fufu relax, gotta protect il-famiglia waad ogtahay and i am glad you grew out of your weird teenage ways. both bob and i are happy with the transformation.

ibti, walaaley since ramadan is coming, where is kii sayid ahaa, lets do something to benefit people back home for Ciida insha allah. where are the connected people, get moving and stop being lazy please.

would be great if we could organise Eid clothes/food for kids in displaced camps

Ibtisam   

Juxa I'm thinking of doing a fundraising second week for Ramdhan inshallah but not sure yet.

P.s Sayid wants to throw a party for his over rich kids in south london. I mean people in Somalia. also he is currently away for a week on the degmo thing.

MZanzi   

I wonder sometimes why you ladies like balaayo un qaaceso inaad gurayaha kushidaan today I am sneasing n' hot tears are droppin' from my eyes ...sanbookri islaamaha waayeelka ku dhici jiray ba igu dhacay smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Why paper?? I normally just pick a date, print a A5 leaflets and hand them out, get two speakers and arrange for some food/ auction and I'm done. redface.gif

Juxa   

ibti, well since you are doing something, why dont you think big so that you get more cash for donate for masakiinta yes? and you need to put something on paper to make it legit soomaha, the books must be balanced.

teeda kale i found it very sad nowadays one must spend money on entertainment that could easily go to dadka ubaahan, i object to that.

Ibtisam   

JUXA: I never pay anyone, even the food I get people to cook for free, and never pay more than £50 for the hall.

aah I get what you mean, sort of like organisation sponsoring. you will have to link up with Sayid for that, coz it needs to be a registered charity.

P.s. Wait Faheema is registering a charity today, we might be able to use them, or sayid. I will throw my two cents into which ever really.