Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

LOL @ Val. I think you can at least give the poor farahs a chance, it's uncharitable of you to even refuse taking applications. Some of them are probably over-qualified for any other position :D

Hi Geeljire and Sheh. Do you all realize we're on three different continents? Where's JB and Norf to complete SOL's own Captain Planets and the Planeteers?

so sleepy. Exercise or coffee? Coffee...

Lol @unsubtle noises. I like men in far away places. Grateful creatures. smile.gif See it not as a career change, Val but a diversion.

LoL @ Cara. There has to be a position available for applications to be taken up!

Sheh, with my luck I would probably end up being the diversion.

STOIC   

Set my alarm at 3:00 am...to get up to study for an exam.Wake up at 7:30 am...Exam was at 8:30 am.Cursed and rolled out of bed cursing all the demons that put me to sleep.Walked into the classroom.Professsor handing out exam papers and all I could remember was that Urge to defecate occurs when intra-rectal pressures exceed 18 mmHg and When intra-rectal pressures exceed 55 mmHg , there is reflex defecation, i.e. defecation takes place no matter what.Weird but was Funny! :D

Ibtisam   

Stoic: I hope you pass. smile.gif

Loool Val, I feel your pain. You should've rented a place far from family and seen them only on weekends. Bit to late now to get away.

Morning people- although no one will be around for a while, the china man or JB if I am lucky, while Ngonge is reading and pretending he is not here.

Oz   

Originally posted by Oz:

A bus run at 100 km/hr top speed. It can carry a maximum of 6 persons. If speed of bus decreases in fixed proportion with increase in number of person, find speed when three person are travelling in bus?

The maximum speed is 100 Km/hr so it will not increase even if there are 3 people.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Shakina:

^^WHy, is it that Siren again
icon_razz.gif

No. She's my only entertainment. I treasure her nooh. Free comedics. Don't tell her though. :D

STOIC   

F****CK My life...a whole day of work went to waste.I was about to scream today when I broke my Gold Crown teeth, which is due in few days....Stress..Stre ss...Project due...F**Ck My Life!!!!!!!!!!