Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Where is that list u were meant to send? I have time now.

Insanity test..no need to do it my dear. It is all clear for us icon_razz.gif

LoL what list? Do u mean the thing we talked about on the train to the mad man's crib? smile.gif

Tis the company I keep, dear. All these grounded people around me make me wanna zig-a-zig-ah, whateverthatmeans. LoL.

Ms DD   

Thanks hon. I tried to reply of course, but ur pm box is full. Wonder who has been busy! ;)

Maanta where is ngonge? surely we havent lost him to shisha lunch?

-Lily-   

Oh the pain of accidentally clicking out of a Word document without saving it, an afternoons worth of excellent work vanished :(

Ms DD   

Miskiin Lily.. have you tried whether the system has recovered ur work? Sometimes this used to happen to me and the system used to recover it.. Dont know how it did though. it is annoying I know.

Sheh

"They make excellent chairpersons in charge of dances, banquets, class reunions, charity fund-raisers, and the like. They are without peer as masters of ceremonies, able to speak publicly with ease and confidence. And they are outstanding hosts or hostesses"

NO NO

smile.gif .. mahadsanid Ms DD

maya hada iima baryin .. waa goor barqo ah .. xafiiskayga iska dhex fadhiyaaa oo howshaa iigu yar maanta .. marka asxaabta trollers u wehel yeel baan is lahaa.

nice sig :D