Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

That's because you guys spend too much time doing everything at undergrad level. By the time you get to uni you would have already been narrowed down to one or max 2 fields which you will study in depth for 3 years.

I thought Geel was a little kid, you're telling me he is an oldie now , shocking!

Sheh, but most PhD courses prefer a MA, it helps hone your research skills, or so they say.

^ I'm not old enough to be flattered to be called a kid or young enough to be insulted by being called an oldie ... solve for x (where x is my age) icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Lily, The guy has grey hair and a little empty circle at the top of his head!! I was so shocked!! :D

Geel, weye kuu daaftey the study years, you need to keep earning dude.

Ibtisam   

Sheh, how much did you shave off?? No way!!! LOol hehe.

Geel_Jire, you need to embrace it, stop trying to trick people. I was very very traumatized as a result, now I don’t trust anyone when they say their age until I see it with my two eyes.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Torres:

quote:Originally posted by Oz:

A bus run at 100 km/hr top speed. It can carry a maximum of 6 persons. If speed of bus decreases in fixed proportion with increase in number of person, find speed when three person are travelling in bus?

50km/hr??
Correction. 75km/hr

max bus speed with 6 passengers = 100 km/hour

if bus speed decreases in direct proportion to number of passengers and assuming there is a uniform distribution of weight.

each passenger contributes 16.67 km/hour

if there are 3 passengers on the bus .. the max bus speed is = 150 km/hour

ie. speed of the bus is inversely proportional to the number of passengers or put in another way a 50% drop in weight results in a 50% gain in speed

Cara.   

Geeljire, the question is ambiguous, is the stated max speed with 6 passengers or for an empty bus?

Hello trollers!

yes, that's what started doing my head in. I assumed max 100 with 6 on board but who knows.

hello and there should be a ban on this sort of thing. Really.

Hey Cara, Trolls...

Talking of career changes, I'm afraid one might be foisted on me if I'm not careful. My cousins are already making unsubtle noises about some of the 'eligible' men in the city.

Like hell.