Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

lol@Nuune

Always been a cricket fan saxib. Nothing better than a lazy summers day watching leather on willow (if its a big game).

Myself and footy are inseparable :D

LOZ, they beat Sri Lanka

Ngonge, don't think there was any action in the Northern Frontier Province shalayto :D

Originally posted by Faheema:

LOZ, perfection is overrated, so don't lose valuable time obsessing over the absolute perfection
;)

Oh I just remembered I need to replace the battery for my Smoke Alarm lol

Morning btw
smile.gif

don't know how u hack it! Beep. Beep. Beep. :eek: :D

Morniiinnnng. Ever noticed patterns in life- a series of misfortunes or a series of good fortunes back to back? It's all a test. Are u stronger doing the good times or the bad times?

Ms DD   

Zu

I got slightly different take on the saying. To me..wives protect men from all.. just like knife is a weapon to defend yourself from aggressors.

Hi dabshid..

NGONGE   

The workplace is a circus, LZ. In January, we had a new guy (who worked for us previously but was made redundant) return. He stayed for three months then quit (even though the management knew he was quitting when they hired him). The guy was replaced by his own brother (who is a university student)! This one too has just informed them that he will only be able to work for two days a week from the start of September (they seemed shocked but agreed to his request). Think that is funny? :D

A guy who retired three years ago has returned today! He's back doing his old job as Chief Investment Officer and the whole office is in shock (well, apart from those that re-employed him of course).

^waasta fooqal qeynuun. :D

DD, I AM DROOLING HERE. What & where are you tonight? I have some adminy sh*T(hate paperwork) to take care of until this evening. I'll come see you if u have time.(DO NOT DENY ME. :D:D:D )