Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

I have been around Malika. Work and more work took me away from my beloved SOL and trollers.

Hey Lily, nuune, serenity..

I am so jealous serenity..So how long u gonna be there? for business or pleasure?

nuune   

FarasCad lool wax waalan,

Hello MsDD, xagee ka dhacdey maalmahan

Lily@ loool@dhagta is qabo, eheheh this is classic, why do Somalis saya dat horta when somthing like dat happens, or when a guest comes to your house ay u dhahaan "waxaa i cuncunaayo faryareyda lugta hoose" or some itchin in ur feet lool, somethin like dat, weird we are :D

Malika   

Ibti,yummmy! please do. Now you got me thinking,chocolate,chocolate..hmmm,that should serve as a soother this weekend,as I have no plans whats so ever,and that is depressing.

Lily,Ah!the maxi dresses, I love those,just makes one feel extra segsi.. icon_razz.gif:D

Ms DD, hayee near to a millioneress?

Aaliyyah   

Hey all...How ye all doing ?

dhagta is qabo maxa la dhaha? yacni sheko aad waliga maqal ayaad maqli doontaaye dhagta is qabo? would that make sense lol...Just wondering..some1 tell me what it means..

thanks

cya

nuune   

Aaliyah, Lily explained what it means, it is like you called someone, and that person said to you "dhagta is qabo" which means "I was thinking about you and wanted to call you etc"

Now you know what it means