Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Can the admin not close that 'Male Free Zone' thread? I don't mean close it as in stop it. I mean limit access to it like in that 'Staff Office' section. Let those women go and talk about their bras in peace and without me having to read about them in the front page (heh front!).

Talking of bras. I was on the bus on my way back from lunch when three pretty Greek women happened to come and sit opposite me. Two of them were built and dressed like what I could only call a coca cola bottle (red and very curvy). I had my usual first glance and then went back to my daydreaming. However, I had to come out of my reverie the minute they started talking about bras!

Apparently, Elle Macpherson has her own line of underwear (I didn't know that you know). One of them was telling the others that some shop (I think it was Harvey Nichols or something) had a bra sale and that Elle Macpherson bras that cost a hundred and fifty pounds were sold for only fifty pounds! She claimed to have bought eight of these bras and was telling the others to hurry and buy theirs (the offer ends on the 30th of April. Oh come on! I had nothing else to do and they were sat opposite me). The girl then said that she is actually wearing one of those bras right now. I was a good boy though and did not even blink. She then told the one to her left that she would be able to get loads of these bras because she is only small. The one on the left joked that she was not only small but actually flat (and added the words: I am 32A). The original speaker then admitted that the reason she bought all eight in one go was because she was 36DD and was not sure there will be many left if she had to return a second time. She then asked the third one if she too was 36DD but that one said that she was only 32D or something. The first one was not convinced and advised her to get herself measured.

Luckily, the bus got to my stop and before I got off I had my second obligatory glance(as you do). They were right; she did not look 32D at all.

What I did not understand is why did they not conduct the whole conversation in Greek instead of English with a couple of Greek words here and there!

NGONGE   

Merri Laddo, I had no choice. Have you ever sat opposite someone on a bus? :D

Edit:

Damn that person that sent me an e-mail this morning.

STOIC   

Ngonge, Walle maxaad othey wallaan tahay...This weekend I went to Madame Tussauds museum in NYC and I think I took a photograph with every stature that had a bra and mini from Beyonce to Tyra banks....If you have never been to a wax museum the wax art in this museum looks real if you see it in a picture :D

Faheema.   

lol NGONGE, with you...it probably wouldn't have made any difference if they spoke Greek, you would have followed the conversation just by the mention of bra sizes and Elle McPherson. :D