Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

peasant   

malika and thewayfarer .sorry i cant name names and i would not want to lock horns with anyone on this forum at the moment..

Malika   

Hi Lily! smile.gif , long time no see ukhti.

Jac,Will PM maarkaa soo dowanayoo Hargeysa,aad ii geysiid to this Obama restaurant. icon_razz.gif

peasant,its just names dee,your not accusing them of anything..lol

Farancab,waa afsomaliga ii jilcii

Ibtisam   

I wish people would stop asking me about Obama. While getting dinner at a Caribbean Restaurant last night, the damn waiter stayed in the back to hear him talk, we waited 20mins for the menu, 30mins for her to come back and take the order and 30mins for the food to arrive and just as long to get the bill, afterwards someone just got up when up to the till, I want to pay right now style :D

I saw the metro today, hahah @Bush's letter to Barry :eek:

It think they are building him up so much, so regardless of what he does (if anything) he will fall short (that’s if some redneck does not kill him) They cannot have him leaving a bigger legacy then all the whites.

The guy cannot do magic, his hands are tied by so many constrains and everyone is going on like he is going to work some miracles. I feel sorry for him, no pressure indeed.

Ibtisam   

Hi Lily, Remember my favorite restaurant with the chocolate drinks. Three of the waiters got attacked in the restaurant by some youth and one of them died in hospital due to the injuries. I saw it on the London Paper. Since then I keep wondering which one it is because I know most of them by face. :(redface.gif

JB What kind of name is Shunuf??

Malika   

Such is life,so fragile!@ Ibti

On my early morning walk,I stopped and looked up at the new moon,surronded by dark clouds as dawn approaches..Thoughts of death,and perhaps not ever catching such a glimples of the world around us,overwhelmed me.

Came into work,and was informed of a collegue whom has been in hospital has been taken into a hospice,to await death..subhanallah!

nuune   

^^ malika, death awaits us all, quee dheer baa lagu jiraa, waa un la kala horreeyaa un.

Geeridu Waa Xaq