Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

They have been "the worst of your life", beause you could not post? Wow what an easy life. Mashallah,yaa luugu caawiryiin. Not posting is not "tragic", not even close, what kind of tilted scale did you use? redface.gif:D

Ngonge, daabcaal :D

NG,

No one is truly blameless in this shameful debacle. I found it incredibly hypocritical that those who were calling for my banishment were the same ones calling for my stiff return. I know who they are now. Nothing personal!

It’s all done and dusted now! It’s approaching a new year and its time to forgive and move forward!

Abtigiis   

Marx's return is the best present for the new year. I certainly missed him. Ngonge should also feel the same. NG, greetings from Lusaka saaxiib. Has a lot of stories to tell when the vacation is over.

By the way, tell Xinn some of my prejudices againts puntlanders is diminished courtesy of a high level reception by one man with the name "Dhawaaq" who frequents execusing himself on the phone when talking to zambians with "Sorry Maandhaw!"

NGONGE   

I am leaving half day today. Just found out. Wife, of course, does not know. Afternoon shiisha is the order of the day methinks. :D

Salaan sare A&T. Hope you're enjoying your time in Lusaka.