Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Just found out. Wife, of course, does not know.

kix kix kix kix kix.LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooL.cunug darbi kasoo boodey maas noqotay.

Malika   

^Ar suuqa haanagaa xidiin

But again,I havent cooked anything today, would you be kind enough to pass the take away and bring some food with you?

Erm.Dont forget Ice cream too. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Howdy love

NGONGE...Understood saaxib,but before that faithful comes, I pick on durbi kaboodka.

Today is half day, Thnx God!

I've never understood the business of working half a day. Really?

^We are actually getting paid full, but management just decides to let some people leave early ( I'm part of those), others are not so unfortunate. It is really their discretion, atleast it comes to the private sector.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^We are actually getting paid full, but management just decides to let some people leave early ( I'm part of those), others are not so unfortunate. It is really their discretion, atleast it comes to the private sector.

So, waa lagaa maarmaa? You must be one of the unproductive employees,who,cost more to have them around than being away.[ :D ]

Khayr   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

So, waa lagaa maarmaa? You must be one of the unproductive employees,who,cost more to have them around than being away.[
:D
]
Waar oo naxariiso inaanka! After all, he did show up to work and didn't call in sick. ;)

It is called order of things. There are those that sweat till they drop, and others who "guide them", and take their credit for what these peasants do. I will let Khayr decide where he is in the order of things