Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Morning girls. smile.gif

LOOOL sheh and MAlika. I was dying to open my bag and get my phone out to check the time, but I did not want everyone to jump me or run off the train/platform. So I tried to keep still and look at my feet, or smile at people if our eyes meet. This black brother laughed out loud and nodded at me (Maybe he was Muslim) :confused:

^lol did he?

I'm going to do start doing something I learned from a certain someone and wear a ring to ward off builders and security guards. Maxaa igu salidey?

Ibtisam   

^^^W/salam

sheh:

Get a real looking gold one dee, better yet, just get married and get a real one.

**Some times you will find yourself in situations where you meet someone really nice, getting chatting and then 10mins later, they say. OH sorry I did not see the ring. redface.gif So you let them go or of course you now look like you was either attempting to cheat or misleading or even worse a liar trying to deny her husband existance.

lol @ real one. There's a concept lol. Where arethe gold nuggets dee? :D

I have one gold ring which is too big- I shrink as I get older- so will wear it on the middle finger and when entering any buildings or building works, swap to the ring finger and wave hand about in an exaggerated way. Now all I have to do is find the ring.

Morning DD.

tell me about it later inshallah. I'll see what I can do. Running out of fingers to put in pies. smile.gif Nuggets they shall remain unless we know their names. Faheema and Nehanda would agree :D