Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^Hello Mpendwa! smile.gif

You mean they are cowards to do so? indeed,but I am talking about the guts to actually jump in front of a moving train,or drink poison,or jump off a cliff it sure is a brave act.. :D

NGONGE   

Karibo tena, Karibo tena..Coca Cola? :D

I agree with CL. It takes more guts to face a (seemingly) hopeless life. It's easy to jump in front of a train. The thought actually crossed my mind many times as I stood on the platform.

NGONGE   

^^ Had you said 'younger sister' I would have accepted but neice? Xaajiya are we fiddling the VAT reciepts again? :D

The jumping in front of the train thing is not about killing myself. It's about seeing if I could stop the train, like Mr Incredible did in that movie. Bah!

CL, is there such an advert? :D

Malika   

Salaam Ms DD.

Ngonge,a thought like that has never crossed my mind,heck I cry when I cut my figure..How much I love thy self!..heh

Erm..CL,old age has finally caught up with me,you know the 31st makes no difference to the 1st anymore..I probably will be asleep or being a Richard Meldrew on the Neighbors,huffing and puffing while they have music blasted on.. smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Went out for lunch with a few colleagues. Got in the car (colleague's) and turned on the radio. It was on Quran radio. Hmm I thought to myself. On the way back from lunch I noticed the words 'Masha Allah' written on the back door/boot and thought hmmm again. Just found out inay Muslintay a while back and her name is Fatima :cool:

Brightened up my day that did.

STOIC   

Malika, I'm sleep deprived.Over this christmas break I developed a bad habit.Playing video game all night and sleeping all day long. This morning niin raag baan iska digee I prayed morning prayers, but I can't go to sleep. Do you have something for me?

Malika   

^Masha'allah,as you have started with good intentions this morning,why not continue..e.g read Quraan, read literature that will enhance your knowledge of the deen.

or

Indulge yourself with couple of valiums and off you will be to slumber land..Lol

STOIC   

Hiyo ilikuwa ni sala ya lazima Istaghfurullah. A friend of mine alinilazimisha niamuke ni swali na yeye.Ilikuwa ni baraka lakini...aheemmm...shaitani acha tu.... :D