Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

I'm going to pick up a few phrases and try them out on the family with a poker face. Can't wait.
:D

You will crack up within 2 seconds :D

Malika   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

too much hurdo is bad, bad, bad. Madaxaa i qarxi rabo(DD, is this how you would say it? lol)
:D

I second that,I have been waking up the same time as if I was going to work and finding myself back in bed as I have nothing else to do,there is so much cooking and cleaning one can do..argh.

Urban   

What is it about peeling off dead skin that's so.. addictive? I can sit for hours (not realy) and pick on the same spot, but nothing is more satisfying than pulling a long piece of skin where you can clearly see your foot prints.

There's a sweet little patch on the back of my left heel that I'm saving for another time.

'Ello!

Ibtisam   

^^My dear that is so gross!! YOu reminded me of this little girl I use to tutor who use to pick her scars, and to make it worse, she had a skin disorder or another, so she had plenty scars to pick from. When I tell her to stop, she use to laugh and do it more.I could not look at her sometimes, she is going to have some long term marks, ugly ones too. Does it not hurt?

I'm in bed, my whole body aches and my head feels as big as a house. :(

^miskiina, didn't you have a bad bout recently? Immune system needs a boost. Get some vitamins in you for a few weeks. Allah ha kuu sahlo.

P.S: I don't think chocolate has vitamins in it. :D

Norf, maybe if I tried it with my dad. :D

Ibtisam   

I got two boxes of chocolate on my desk, I got one yesterday and fridays one. But I can't eat them because I can't taste them. It would be a waste to eat anything tasty. redface.gif

I think I'm take a nab till maghrib

NGONGE   

Through a convoluted and long winded process of passing things around amongst friends I ended up with one one of these:

canon-kiss-f.jpg

I have no idea how to operate the darn thing.

Speaking of christmas presents, i believe my incredible comeback from the fringes of SOL and civilisation as we know it, is all your christmas's rolled into!

Dont you love this time of year, so festive! ;)

Ibtisam   

My my, what have we here.

Baal wlc back ( I know I will regret this, whn you bite my head off)

Ngonge, give it to me smile.gif I'm friend and I will use it to send you those spy snaps :D

NGONGE   

This was not a crimbo gift, Marx. But yes you are right about everything else. Not that you posted much since your return. :D

my dearest friends, the past six months have been the worst of my life, not being able to post is indeed a tragic and unquantifiable punishment, one I wouldn’t wish on even on likes of NG and IBZ. It was hard not being able to express ones opinions in a frank and sincere manner. All is well now! Let’s rejoice and celebrate!