Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

A&T, I don't remember insulting you, don't start rumours- wait, that's what you do! smile.gif

I only diss in public, dear.

Norf, they gave me till the end of the month- probably cause none of them would be around for the last two weeks. Pretty ****** leaving me in charge. I could 'switch' on them. smile.gif

Ibts, I know, it was a slice though, not a whole cake! Tea ready.

Ibtisam   

I have tons of work to do, and I want to finish early today.

P.s. I got some Xmas presents from patients and the staff, someone one told me it is xaram to accept it or use it, what I'm suppose to do with them?

Malika   

^I dont think its haram to receive presents,if so I have eaten all the chocolates and worn a scarf that was given to me..Oops![repeanting time]

Morning all!

Faheema.   

Ibti & Sheh ever since the krispy kreme dozen I have been on sweet overlaod, chocolate bars, biscuit, waxaan cake cunay you name it...even this morning I had quality street for breakfast.

loool, Ibts, I don't have some lying around like some! I'm going to take u to a chocolate factory one of these days!

Faheema, I had cake for breakfast two days in a row now. Really must go to the supermarket for food. Even when the cupboard is empty, there is something highly calorific to hand. Got my priorities straight.

Miriam1   

people make far too many things xaram...recieving gifts full of good will is great !

Not sure though about giving gifts during this time of the year.