Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

CL,

Thanks for telling her. Ibti is being very dense today. icon_razz.gif

By the way, how have you been, meri laddo? I hear you're not feeling well. I shall instruct my niece who is the designated duca maker on this site to pray for you too. :D

Ms DD   

you know sheh....that thing i was talking about the other day, when i mentioned the other thing which annoyed me and made me do many things. Remember that thing? and no, it wasnt the chicken shaarboha lahaa lol

Ibtisam   

^^^You can remind us 2morrow, I don't what thing you are talking about either. Then we will think about giving out duas :D

Hey Geel_Jire *waves* xaagad kaa daacey?

CL and Ngong

:D Hello Ibti how are you ? ... I was on a field survey for the last 7 days .. just about froze my **** off.

:D @ Sheh I understood what she meant and that is all that is required in communication ... adigana iska waran bal ?

^ :D .. not field as in beero ... field as in site work.

the details will put anyone to sleep .. that is why we blokes summarize with field work. but to expand some antennas I installed a while back in very remote areas (no cell signal, no internet) have snapped due to the wind and ice.

I have realized that the details of what I do are not as fascinating to other people as i find them to be .. strange isnt it :D