Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Loooool@short man accessing SOL,you should have added wearing a khamiis.

Val,your having a "wish I was there" moment,hayee all these questions about A&T's holiday..heh

Originally posted by THE HAKA:

Sheh,

Too much man love is what is missing in Somalia. Why do you think it is no good?

Ngonge will explain(in a long-winded way).

Abtigiis   

Malika, why are you dismantling my snare there? You spoiler ugaaso! :D:D

BOB confided to me in previous PM's that he doesn't wear qamiis, that he is not sheikh, and in fact that he frequents Tommy Hilfiger Kaki.

nuune   

AT&T, sxboow odaga Bob ma ahan Zulu dharka shabeelka xirta ee ka daa saas ha oraninee, Inshaa Allaah si uu kuu soo raadiyo anaa qararaf ka siini.

Malika   

^Hi Val smile.gif , reading about your illness has made me feel ill. Suddenly I have an ear ache,general aches. It reminds me of a aunt of mine,if she visits a sick person,she is most definetly will be ill the next day - describing the sick persons symptoms..Lol[there is a psychologial reason I hear,but we just used to laugh at her] Hadhaa anigii baan sidhii noqdee,am feeling the flu creeping on me as I type.

Now,a girl like you must have many at your beck and call..just lift that receiver ;)icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

VAl

now that we are thinking of a hypothetical sojurn, I think you would not have been worried about something as worldly as a can of pepsi if the imagined encounter were to happen.

NGONGE   

I was stuck in the toilet for the last thirty minutes. :(

(foolish people all taking their holidays at the same time and not being there to let me out). :mad:

AT&T...He he he. My dear, your reputation precedes you. Magnificent Cape Town is one thing. YOU in Cape Town is something else entirely. Even hypothetically.

Malika, lol @ your aunt. I hear that's an illness in its own right. :D

Now,a girl like you must have many at your beck and call..just lift that receiver

You would think so, wouldn't you? But I've already tried. Nobody can deliver it to me before 6pm, which is a shame. I mean, what's earning an income when your sibling or friend is sick and in need of a fizzy drink? People don't know how to prioritise these days.

Thank you, Lily. Agree about the sunny holiday. It's the only cure for the winter blues.

because of Ngonge's butchering of Af-Soomaali - i now read "way duushay" as "way Dhuustay" everytime i see it. :mad:

Edit: ooops - it seems everyone is picking on her, so i'll let her be.