Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

^Malika, safiican ma u ciidey? you stocked up haye ? hope it was not all xalwad iyo buskud.

I didn't cook much this eid,the nest is getting empty ,so i had eid breaky with bro at cafe and then off to work.

nuune   

Cabdiyo, no shushumoow, no kackac, no icun iyo icalaanji, no iskabiino muntulaato u went to work on Eid day, u missed alot, I nearly missed my Eid Prayer yesterday and made to the second prayer, and the rest ofd da day, it was sab as usual :D

Malika, seems u enjoyed ur Eid, I really need some jimicsi later da afternoon, I am tired and in bits, knackered as da Irish would say ehehe

Nuskiilo xalwad igu tagtey xalayto

Malika   

^Aaw,I did,Eid started on Sunday, went to a Henna party. So I was all dolled up with henna patterns, new abayaa for prayers but was abandoned by family as they were all travelling to another city. I spent Eid morning alone,but made the most of it during the afternoon till late night visiting friends and gate crushing their family gatherings..lol

Buuxo   

^LOL,thats what i should of done.

Nuune,I had my eid last week deeh, try doing 2 sabs in a week and then feel excited about more ,hard work mate. It's the usual for me,being late to eid prayers,they start so early.

LOL@Nuskiilo xalwad,friend of mine eats that for quraac each day.Feel sorry for her poor heart but she has liish skin,MA. smile.gif

Afternoon Mpendwa.

Well, I only managed to overdose on xalwa. I was invited to someone house for eid lunch, I anticipated a feast but sadly I only got soup. Can you believe that sh1t?

Abtigiis   

I was in Johannesburg for the Ciid. Met many somali's there. Was uplifting experience.

Incidentally, I wish to inform Soler's that the Character BOB is a charade. He does not live in South Africa. I could not meet him. He is avoiding me for whatever reason. Maybe it is the looks.

NGONGE   

Warya A&T, there is a rumour going round in SOL that you are a secret Somaliland fan and that you were away from here to register for the vote! Sheekada ma run ba?

I spent Ciid at home, alone and mostly in bed. Bad flu, again! If I didn't have to come to work today I might have tried to chew (it's ciid after all). :D

^ :D @ self styled - you should know better - inherited my title. icon_razz.gif

as for eid in lambeth - it was better than Westminister & Tower Hamlets combined :D

how was yours??

Abtigiis   

Ciid wanaagsan dear all. The crazy sayid, Duliye sare Nuune and Ngonge. It is ironic I ressited the temptations of missing Ngonge for the last couple of days. I mean my contempt for his political position is well known.

NG- seriouly I am an avid supporter of Kulmiye and Silaanyo. This is not secret. I have always believed that people who fought for the freedom of SL today must milk its benefits; not the former torturer Riyaale. Having said that, I don't wish to see Faysal Cali leaving the scene just yet.

That is tantamout to Dhulqaneyn leaving SOL. If that happens, whose folly shall keep us intersted in here??