Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^Thanks dear.

How is the job hunting going? @ sheh

Jac,I would need evidence you actually had spent time with the family for me to award you.. icon_razz.gif

Salaam all,

warya 'mistar' way duushay - maxaa ku dhacay waxaan isla ogeyn??? xadtaa kardkii aqoonsiga waad iga qarsatay! sawirradii badiyahana waad ka gabsatay - war heedhe sidaan si ma aha - ee maxaa xal ah??????

Malika, the market is quiet. Still if nothing works, there are several islands on my to-see list that I could live on for months(so long as there was a thriving community there). smile.gif

i know you missed your sayidka, but why call him crazy - you disrepectful subject? :D

come on aim your camera at the nomads - and send me the pictures - on receipt of them, you can collect a $37.00 from dahabshiil smile.gif

on serious note - i had conversation with my contact at the british council yesterday - they are still willing to fund that little project we talked about - i am also willing to puirsuit it - provided my contact stop saying "somali - and land together at the same time" :D

Malika   

Sheh,

For a dreamer like me,that sounds like a good plan.. smile.gif

Ms DD,

Sagootii party for a cold? Thats new,but again any reason for a party eey!..Lol