Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

I spent Eid cleaning (I know most people do it the day before but I'm not most people) and then I spent the evening throwing up.

Now I'm laid up in bed with a fever and typing with one finger and occasionally day dreaming about roasting in a state of the art oven.

All in all it's been a riot of illness.

NGONGE   

^^ Aaah! (as if you would fit into an oven icon_razz.gif )

Get better soon, woman.

A&T, If Mr Waraabe sticks around long enough I dare say he'll become president one day. Poeple may not like his madness but they all love his brutal honesty. His time shall come.

Sayid, my new area is dull. Ciid was much better in Newham. All you had to do is go to Green Street (where West Ham United football club is located) and watch all the Asian girls trying to ignore the Asian boys whilst wearing their sexist sharwal khamees.

ps

I went to Woolworths on Friday and the shop was empty. They bloody cleaned it up even though it was only a 20% discount!

Abtigiis   

Brutal honesty ma tidhi NG. I love him for that too. And I don't think he is mad too. He is just not the way crooked politicians are suppossed to be.

I honestly like him.

Adigu ciid wanaagsan NG, saaxiib. Let me not hide behind reciting pleasantries like a young girl in love. I really missed you.

Sayid- gabdhihii xageed kala maraysaan. Idinkoo is eryan yaa iigu danbeysay.

NGONGE   

^^ Ciid wanaagsan to you and yours, saaxib. I would say I missed you too but I think Xiin missed you more. :D

How was South Africa? Is it really as bad as the news reports and can they stage a 'safe' world cup do you think?

Abtigiis   

From what I saw recently, I think the World Cup will be just fine.

Yes, there is a crime, but I think it is not as they put out in the media. At least, I was able to go out of my hotel on foot, walk for about 500 meters to a shopping mall, and come back on foot with all my stuff at 8:00pm. I even managed to go to a cinema.

EDIT-

I missed Xinn too, he can be such a gentleman in most cases. But I haven't missed his Peace caravan or whatever. :D:D

You two are so affectionate towards each other - it's very sweet. smile.gif

NG - How is your right hand? Hurting like hell presumably? (You deserve all the pain in the world for commenting on my weight). :mad:

AT&T - Did you manage to visit Cape Town as well? It seems like the most idyllic place.

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. What weight you stick insect? I was commenting on your big head. :D

Anyway, I wished you a speedy recovery, woman. Does that not count? Why do you always look at the negative things in life? Thank me NOW.

Abtigiis   

Affirmative to the query dear Val.

I know you are thinking about the attachment between the 'delinquents'; but ya',ha na cawryin.

Abtigiis   

BTW, Nuune don't cover up for your friend with your PM's. If BOB has a shred of decency in him or is even real for that matter, tell him to see me in " Holiday Inn, East Gate, Johannesburg" Next friday. Or if he has a Kaaryone let alone a car, let him colect me from OR Tambo Airport at 4:00PM. He can always get my descrptions from Ngonge.

Ngonge, you are hearwith authorise to send all you have on me to the short guy.

I have checked lots of somali internet cafes and tried to spot a short man accessing Somaliaonline. But I saw none; and that is why I think BOB is not there!!

NG - If nothing else you know how to back track. And yes, I see you did wish me well so you are forgiven. I'm even going to overlook the big-headed comment. A speedy recovery to your mangled fingers.

AT&T - Xaasha. Bisinkaan idiin qabtay markaa idin ma cawryikaro.

So, how was the Cape? Majestic, colourful, Quaint?

Abtigiis   

Sheh,

Too much man love is what is missing in Somalia. Why do you think it is no good?

+Faheema, Ibti...way duushay! I strongly dispel the rumours that she was where I was last week. Just because we too disapperead at about the same time doesn't mean we were togather.

You said it all about the Cape, idyllic will sum up. Meel caadi ah ma aha. I wonder if the new settlements by the ANC for the blacks around the Cape will affect its beauty in the future.