Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^I'm quite when high on sugar (which seems to be all the time of late), you know that!

Ngonge did you get me my two bags on friday?

^Lol. DD(nearly used your name there), what is sagootin? Glad to hear you're better. You can show me later. smile.gif

Ibts et sky diving crew have sent you all an email re travel arrangements. Let's see if we can beat our previous records for number of means of transport used in one day, eh? LoL.

mine will be bus, tube, train, plane and parachute. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Don't forget the taxi from the station.

So mine is bus, train, tube, taxi, plane and parachute.

Sheh I'm opening a thread for us :D

Ms DD join us for last dinner on friday and we'll have a party...just in case :D

JB, nooh, why :confused:

Ms DD   

I was wondering where Ngonge was? Maybe ibtisam is the only one seeing him now.

I want to travel Somali waqooyi oo dhan this January coming. I need to organise it soon.

Ibtisam   

LOL, can you guys stop starting bloody rumours, last time I saw/types message to ngonge was friday on SOL when I asked him to get me somethign from woolworths. crazy ppl.

I did not know he was not here, I assumed he was around.

Ms DD   

Just in case what Ibti?

Sheh

Sagooti is macasalaameeys..kinda what we having for you guys on Friday..lol

^^^^LOOOOOOOOOOL. Last night as I about to drop off to sleep, I had a vision of Ibts jumping off screaming her lungs out. I couldn't help but chuckle. Qosol gariir more like.

Ibtisam   

MS DD, Sorry to correct your somali, but I think the word is sabooti not Sagooti, i.e. qoofka waa laa sii saabotiiyah!

LOL Sheh, I WILL NOT scream, only girls scream, :D No seriously I was thinking we can get the video, and I don't want a horrified/ terrified look on my face, mouth wide open, not a good look. I am going to be using those pictures as my new pick up lines you know! icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^LOL.

Good luck girls!

The trill seeking of now days,in my era it used to be jumping the tall gates to go clubbing.. :D

NGONGE   

In the last three days, I have been awake for a total of sixteen hours. I got me the mother of all colds and my whole body has been aching for days. I tried EVERYTHING. Nothing worked.

Now, I am sitting in the backyard with a jacket on, the laptop on a cardboard box and a killer shiisha on hand. If I am going to die, I'm going smoking.

Reminds me of Al Mutanabi's:

وزائرتي كان بها حياء, فليس تزور الا في الظلام

بذلت لها المطارف والحشاي& #1575;, فعافتها وباتت في عظامي

(My visitor seems to be shy, she only visits in th dark. I tried all sorts of medicines and cures but she ignored them and stayed in my bones).

ps

Ibti, the bloody timo jilic cleared the shop clean by the time I got there. And I MEAN clean.

(even though I just woke up, I feel sleepy again).

Ibtisam   

What the hell is sagootin you bloody reer Hargeisa! how do you have a "ga" sound in the word. :rolleyes:

The word is Sabootin, look in the dictionary!

Ngonge :eek: even the sweetes?? WOWOW LOOOL Damn! Oh well, nevermind. I guess no point me trying it today, it is 50% off the empty shop! lol

Get well soon, try the lemzip day and night capsuls, they are really good.