Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

Waa Ilaah mahadiis aniguna, maashaa Allaah smile.gif

Faheema, saaka ma indhahaad isku heesataa, mise si fiican baad u seexatay, anigu indho inana lkeeyahay iyo in kale kala garan maayo saaka, waxaad moodaa in indhahaygu ay ku shidanyihiin nuclear.

PS: soo uma jeediin saan xarfiha isu ka qasiyo :D , waxbi mi arko

Ibtisam   

Salamz people.

I just got into work. I feel really strange, I think I sleeped walked/(sat on tube too) to work. Is that even possible toolo.

Haye

Salaam Ibti .. and the rest.

Talking about sleeping ,, i slept at 2am last night then woke up at 4am , then again slept and woke up at 5am ,,,,,, from there i'm still up.

Wanted to register for the elections but at 5:30 the queue was too damn long ,,,,

Ibtisam   

^^thanks

JB: I think it is unfair for the diaspora landers to send so much money into the SL economy and then not have voting rights. When y'll going to get vote by mail without rigging the vote. icon_razz.gif

Ngonge I don't get it? What are you saying? That I am young but I complain so much I sound like a Islaan?

*Hello Faheema

nuune   

Maashaa Allaah Faheema smile.gif

EDIT: Ngonge, looooool@jimicsi, she is energetic, which means she was doin too much jimicsi xaloo dhan :D

Ibtisam   

Faheema I just noticed you have joined the "Way Duushay" party :D Lol

Ngonge :rolleyes: I'm Islaan yaar, also I was not complain, I was more like marveling.

Faheema.   

^lol@NGONGE, bring it on icon_razz.gif

*waves at Ibti how are you dear?

Edit: lool@Nuune xaloo dhan, oh Behave! I just had a well overdue beauty sleep smile.gif

Ibti, You will have that right after like 20 years from now ......... we are still too way behind unless you send more money so that it will be 6 months ahead of that years ,,, :D