Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by Afr0 GirL:

^^^^ Ngonge You did not provide much info ...Bantaadana iga leexi aryaa ..shimiraraha haigu so kicine

Are you sure you are a girl? You sound manish by the day. Ngonge might be on something here smile.gif

MZanzi   

Personally, I couldn't care less about what gender you are, marka adiga why do you care ?....

EDIT: manish? uma nitokan haba.. mshamba wewe

Ibtisam   

Is there a Dahabshill in Holland? anyone?

Edit; Okay they don't have any offices. So my next question; What Xawaals are operating in Holland, with offices in Hargisa?

Cara.   

LOL @ Geel_Jire. Yes, it's definitely a bargaining chip, and I can see why the guys would be sore about losing it. But the way to understand it is this: a woman who demands a divorce because her husband wants to marry another woman is NOT denying him his rights. He is perfectly free to marry another woman, and to even have two wives at the same time. It's just that she does not want to be part of that arrangement. A man can retain the right to marry multiple wives, and a woman can opt out of a marriage for any number of reasons. The two are perfectly compatible, unlike our erstwhile couple :D

TO: Dear Awoowe Ngonge,

I always thought of you as wise and gar yaqaan however, you are simply breaking my heart. Are you simply advocating for the poor woman to subject herself and her kids to this kind of harsh treatment and pretend to be content while she is at it, just because she has 8 kids? That seems some thing Somalis did in the 1900’s. I can just imagine oday gar weeyn sitting under a tree saying “ naa heedhee ninku 8 buu kaa dhalayee maxaa kuu haray bal?” No sir, that’s not fair.

(she left him and moved to another city remember).

She obviously moved because she couldn’t stand being in the same town with him :rolleyes: . And he came after her. And brought her hopes up by claiming that he wanted her back and then married another woman probably out of spite :mad: . He sounds not only cruel but someone who is vengeful.

It has something to do with the fact the wife still wanted him even after hearing he was married again.

It doesn’t say, in what little info. we gathered from JB, that she wanted him. It says the family wanted to meet him, to mediate perhaps( you know how we Somalis like to keep asses in their houses, right?

If she wants that 'biil' to continue, she has to kiss his feet, adeero. It's really no big thing. He's the father of her eight kids whom she loved and adored before this little blip in their relationship.
:mad:
:(

Are you serious? :rolleyes: Why does she has to suck up to this sucker to get “biil” for the kids. It is his kids therefore, he should be held responsible. The love is obviously gone. And are you kidding me with the “blip”? You call this mess a blip?

Subax wanaagsan ,,,,,,,, I slept only 5 hours (i think it is enough) ... and i'm back to work again.

Ngonge, haa ninka waa laga quustay ,,, he is not helping me at all. Now i have to argue with Odayaal badan who will not accept this.

Muran.com

looooooooooooooool ..... This is a family issue Inaabti. It has nothing to do with my occupation which also involves in managing people. (Not after December IA) ;)

Aaliyyah   

what are you talking about brother? I wasn't even talking about anything else. I asked out of curiosity.

and what do you mean it involves managing people, don't you have an exact term that sums up what you do...anyhow dnt know y am being nosy...guess i just want to waste time ;)

salaam

loooooooooooooool ,, hehehe ,,,, I didn't sleep well and i'm reading things upside down today. Sorry for that.

Yes i do have 4 pages of TOR ..... There is a major change and a complete structuring change going on right now. I'll ba a communications Manager in a month IA. Now i have a higher post than that...... :D