Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^Why is that "GOOD" It is his bloody kids, who else is going to send them money and support them. You want him to be considered a "good" guy for feeding his damn kids. :rolleyes:

good morning trollers.

:D nuune ma wax kalad filanaysay .. they are not exactly objective in these matters .. as far as they're concerned a second marriage is good enough grounds for a divorce icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

^ little do you know ibtisaam. There are people out there who don't support their kids. So, yeh I will give him a credit for that, its never nice to undermine other people's hard work. But, am not saying thats where it ends, I said the wife deserves to get her papers so she can get on with her life.

salaam

Ibtisam   

^^Hello GJ. It is. No one should stay in an unhappy marriage regardless of the reason.

AAliyah, I do know that there are many "fathers" who do not support their kids, but that does not mean it becomes acceptable behaviour. If someone is going to have kids, they are required to look after them and provide for them. They are not Good for doing this, nor do they deserve congratulations for doing the expected minimum requirement, in this case financial support.

By the way I was talking to JB’s comment, I did not even see what you said or did not.

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisaam you are right they are required to provide for their kids. However, they also do deserve to get credit for doing so. Whenever I see parents supporting their kids, it makes me proud. The fact remains that those kids who are lost in the streets are the product of broken families with no financial means.

Geeljire, it is. I also agree with ibti. But, that doesn't mean everyone should have the same view. Some people choose to share their husbands and thats good for them. It's a matter of choice.

salaam

Ibtisam   

I don't understand this whole credit thing and make feel better or good about doing the basic. Soon we have to baby talk grown people and tell them "well done, I am proud you have a job, or you woke up or you can cook your own food" Where does it stop. It is a shitty world when people have to be proud of people for doing the basic in life.

Kids lost in the street are not always the product of broken failies with no financial means, maybe in some cultures, but the somali extended family has always been an effective way of dealing with street kids.

Aaliyyah   

ibti believe me sis most of them are. Most of them came from families where the dad doesn't giva dam. So where does that leave their kids?..and we are not in a position these days where extended families will get involved in other people's issues. We don't live in a collective society anymore. Everyone has enough problems on their plate....

besides, only that family (husband n wife) can truly help themselves, even if the extended family gets involved its just talk. At the end of the day extended families can't come and do your work for you.

btw there's nothing wrong with being proud of your somali families doing well. The mothers taking care of their kids disciplining them, fathers working hard to support their kids. Because believe it or not that basic stuff is what leads to productive family...

salaam

------------------------------

"None of you [truly] believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself."

related by Bukhari and Muslim

Aaliyyah   

million apologies for what???...the guy left her??

There's nothing wrong with getting divorced. If its done in a respectful manner and the two people being you know honest and what not with one another. But just walking out on someone without letting them know is just rude and something that no human being deserves. He could have just went to her asked her for permission to marry another ( obviously just out of respect given that she can't deny islamically speaking). But, the fact is he should have asked her..and then if she asked for divorce paper gave her. And, went on with his life. Simple as that...

"None of you [truly] believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself."

NGONGE   

^^ Yes. And if he demands she kisses his feet first (though that would be nasty of him), she SHOULD.

ps:

You're too young and single to understand the details of these things. As a friend of mine always insists on saying when he hears of a couple leaving each other (not divorcing mind): Way kala tageen ha odhan, waxad tedhaada waa lakala maqanahay (or something) :D

nuune   

Aaliyah, waligaa never look the story only from one side, as I said earlier, any story that happens, it has to be looked equally, even if the guy marries 20 women in one go, it is good to ehar from his side of the story.

Qisadan oo kale laguma dagdago ee waa loo shaaheeyaa la falanqeeyaa la kala dhantaalaa oo la kala waraa, conclussionka ma fiicno

Aaliyyah   

^^lool why don't we put you in her shoes? would you have dun the same??....if a girl left you and just married another...would you have run after her and kissed her feet? I highly doubt that. Put others in your shoes will you adeer..

Aaliyyah   

I never looked at this story from one side. A man just leaves his wife for another without even letting her know??...

First mistake is the fact that he left her (why is he leaving his wife who he had 8 kids with..thats just cold)

second mistake...he didn't even let her know..he just walked out on her...

And, remember am not biased...I did give him a credit when Jac mentioned that he supports his kids financially..And, am not even against his second marriage. He should have just thought it through..and rather did it in a respectful way.

dhinaca kale ee laga eegayo wa xagee talow? you guys are just biased..ninka rabta in aa iskala jirtiin..I mean you all want to be married to four wives and all of them smiling at you and kissing your feet...waxa ma jiraan...so smell the coffee

wa salaam

MZanzi   

lool@lakala waraa .....nuune afsomali adiga aa war kakeenay camoo

Ninkas rageedi w aaye ..heesti waxaan so xasuustay ...juba jiradeeda ano maraayo jiijo waa ijoojisay waa kujeestay waa ka jeestay maku jeesteninoo ....ninka wu kujesteeyay Xidikiis

NGONGE   

^^ You always look cute when you get on your high horse, AA. :D

It has nothing to do with the second wife. It has nothing to do with him leaving her(she left him and moved to another city remember).

It has something to do with them living in H town (not Canada, privileged niece). It has something to do with the fact the wife still wanted him even after hearing he was married again (as the story about the meeting suggests). But, more importantly, it has something to do with her having EIGHT kids. If she wants that 'biil' to continue, she has to kiss his feet, adeero. It's really no big thing. He's the father of her eight kids whom she loved and adored before this little blip in their relationship.

Aqool qowli hada wa.....